My truck got SHOT!!!!!!!!

mmmmtorque said:
Guess you got your welcome to Florida package I sent :D

Thanks for the package. It would have gotten here sooner but it was slow, kind of like your truck.

FlyingLow said:
Thanks for the package. It would have gotten here sooner but it was slow, kind of like your truck.

Dont be a hater just because your monster turbo charged QC couldnt beat me up at the track :D

I am sure you can find a few stock RC's in your neck of the woods to push around so you feel better ;)

Anytime you are in my neighborhood, I'm up for running them again...I'll just listed for the gun fire.
:eek: :D

mmmmtorque said:
Dont be a hater just because your monster turbo charged QC couldnt beat me up at the track :D

I am sure you can find a few stock RC's in your neck of the woods to push around so you feel better ;)

Anytime you are in my neighborhood, I'm up for running them again...I'll just listed for the gun fire.
:eek: :D

20 seconds runs aren't much to brag about. I have the video of it in-case you forgotten. BTW congrats on your new edition. I wasn't around to tell you. Are you getting any sleep?

FlyingLow said:
20 seconds runs aren't much to brag about. I have the video of it in-case you forgotten. BTW congrats on your new edition. I wasn't around to tell you. Are you getting any sleep?

Still trapped at 105 :D

Thanks!! He is doing great. Getting some sleep, the little lady takes most of his queues at night, so not too bad. Been on vacation, staying at home for most of the first month and enjoying fatherhood.

Hope Florida treats you better from hear on out ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back