My truck RAM Twin Turbo

my russian is a bit rusty for this i apologize.

point was tp before vodkee, and we are more communist then they were. also he should hate us like the rest of the world.

scoobert said:
my russian is a bit rusty for this i apologize.

point was tp before vodkee, and we are more communist then they were. also he should hate us like the rest of the world.
I don't know any Russian. I just copied and pasted what you had written into an online translator.;)

NBT said:
Well an informed consumer always helps...and it looks as if your well into building motors...:rock: It's all good.
As stated, Welcome to the forum...pretty cool that your our first member from Russia...my how the VTCOA has grown:rock: Keep us posted on the progress, and keep the vids and pics coming.:driver::burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Thanks. I am very glad to visit VTCOA, but i see some people people joke on me.:dontknow:

scoobert said:
позволяет началу с туалетной бумагой вещь, в которой большинство русских испытывало недостаток до 1996.
и спасибо за полет флага нашей замечательной мусульманской страны. возможно Вы можете когда-нибудь учиться ненавидеть нас способ, которым остальная часть мира делает. дом "мы будем бомбить Вас" obama.

This translation is very bad :p
It would be nice to say:
"Большинство русских испытывало недостаток туалетной бумаги до 1996 года и большое спасибо за веение флага нашей замечательной страны. Возможно вы можете когда-либо научиться жить так, как живут люди в США. Мы можем жить в мире и спокойствии". Барак Обама.

Peace to peace.

358ciHD said:
What an itty bitty intercooler? You'd think there would be a set of tiwn intercoolers with this build....I guess you don't make that much heat

It is a good post.
Sure. We will install another intercooler in the near future.

Welcome to the zoo again. Your cage is almost constructed next to the lions of this club. We need to make your plaque to fame. You're claiming 1500 HP. Is that to the wheels or crank? Do you have any proof of this HP claim or is it just an estimate. What is your build specs and how much boost are you pushing. Is your HP numbers on pump or race gas. We need to be fed all this info quickly or Dom will turn green and a few other members might turn bloody red if we don't eat this info soon.:D

Тележка смотрит большой. Полюбите краску.
Попытайтесь прийти с линии более крепко, не будьтесь испуганн податливость все, котор она имеет. Вы должны курить 300C очень легко!
Добро пожаловать к форуму.:rock: :rock:

MisterRite said:
Тележка смотрит большой. Полюбите краску.
Попытайтесь прийти с линии более крепко, не будьтесь испуганн податливость все, котор она имеет. Вы должны курить 300C очень легко!
Добро пожаловать к форуму.:rock: :rock:

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: WTF

Dereiter said:
Thanks. I am very glad to visit VTCOA, but i see some people people joke on me.:dontknow:

Well claiming 1500 HP when this is still being achieved after years of R&D, builds, and testing and tuning made for a hell of an intro...
Don't sweat it and you will be fine, we have a great community here. We joke on each other as well. We have been together as a group going on 5 years now, so there is a lot of history. Plenty of good information , and excellent vendors in here as well.
There are a few here that have "twins" on their truck...(none to my knowledge with STS's), and I believe there is only one STS truck still alive...the rest have blown motors...so they kind of have a bad name around here.
As we have discovered...the tune is extremely important.
It would be great to see a dyno sheet/pull on that truck, as the powerband /peak HP/TQ is "interesting" with the STS turbos.:burnout:

Good luck getting her tuned out... I believe you stated you were using the SCT :dontknow:
JH give you a build sheet with that truck? :dontknow:

Last edited:
SrtBrad said:
Welcome to the zoo again. Your cage is almost constructed next to the lions of this club. We need to make your plaque to fame. You're claiming 1500 HP. Is that to the wheels or crank? Do you have any proof of this HP claim or is it just an estimate. What is your build specs and how much boost are you pushing. Is your HP numbers on pump or race gas. We need to be fed all this info quickly or Dom will turn green and a few other members might turn bloody red if we don't eat this info soon.:D

I understand you.
The people need build specs, dyno and other result. The first purpose is 1500 HP on the transmission. I bought AEM Block for RAM TT. Dyno will be in 2-3 weeks.

Attachments

• SDC12004.JPG
    SDC12004.JPG
    273.1 KB · Views: 37
  • SDC12005.JPG
    SDC12005.JPG
    275.4 KB · Views: 24
  • SDC12006.JPG
    SDC12006.JPG
    275.4 KB · Views: 24
  • SDC12007.JPG
    SDC12007.JPG
    232.9 KB · Views: 24
  • SDC12008.JPG
    SDC12008.JPG
    273.2 KB · Views: 29
  • SDC12009.JPG
    SDC12009.JPG
    276.6 KB · Views: 36
  • SDC12010.JPG
    SDC12010.JPG
    277.8 KB · Views: 73
So did you just buy the parts from JH or was it a full build? You make no mention of the motor being built. What internals are you running?

We open a new technacal room for dyno.

Attachments

• me1.JPG
    me1.JPG
    151.4 KB · Views: 61
  • ram_viper1.JPG
    ram_viper1.JPG
    170.2 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_1939.jpg
    IMG_1939.jpg
    196.9 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_1942.jpg
    IMG_1942.jpg
    207.6 KB · Views: 73
blackviper said:
So did you just buy the parts from JH or was it a full build? You make no mention of the motor being built. What internals are you running?

I bought tha parts from JH and installed their here in Russia.
We received a long block, turbos, fuel sistem, intercooler, intake, westgates, blow-off and others.
Work og engine on 3th gear is no so good because is too much fuel. We try to do a adjustment of ignition.

I would like to say that i and my guys work on RAM every day. It is difficult to get 1500 HP, but we try it. If dyno will give less than 1500 HP then we will replace parts with others more powerful.
Thanks for support.

Dereiter said:
I would like to say that i and my guys work on RAM every day. It is difficult to get 1500 HP, but we try it. If dyno will give less than 1500 HP then we will replace parts with others more powerful.
Thanks for support.

:rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back