My truck RAM Twin Turbo

Welcome!

Nice to see some video of twin turbo SRT'S!

Got to be hard to get parts for SRT'S in Russia.

Good luck with the tune.

Go hard from New Zealand mate, if you make 1,500hp at the fly it's a great effort. Kind of waste in terms of usage without traction but for bragging rights it could be useful lol. Keep us posted on your progress. You have the passion, money and team to do it. No saying where you will end up. I think your intro was taken the wrong way, your English isn't the best (not your fault) so things come off wrong. You are doing well in your English though, keep at it. It's hard enough reading someones tone and point when in English. Ps: don't be put off by some of the arrogant, cocky posters here, you get them on every forum and in every brand, make and club, some feel they have to prove themselves by typing a bunch of BS......it's the silent ones you have to be wary of as they have nothing to prove to anyone. ;)

Go hard mate and keep us up to date with your progress. :)

Dereiter, welcome to the forum. YOu have a very nice facility and a very professional looking staff. I think its great to see SRT's all over the world.

Please post all the pics you can

ILtemprd said:
Welcome aboard..Thanks for having the guts to show back up again..:rock: Please contact the site owners for permission to advertise your site on this forum. Thanks.

Thread cleaned up gentleman, please be respectful.:smokin:
Welcome again, please forgive, if I offended you sir, at times I jest without thinking. thank you for your time ILTEMPRD......:)

andrew heywood said:
Welcome again, please forgive, if I offended you sir, at times I jest without thinking. thank you for your time ILTEMPRD......:)

Don't worry bro he's not that bad ......... after all he's friends with Mikey.:D :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

andrew heywood said:

That's okey! :)
I know that here are the best people in the world. Truck's unite us.:)

tsmith3 said:
Sounds pretty good:rock:

What are you using for mufflers?

We had B&B Exhaust, but in my opinion it must be "make some noise". We improved exhaust completely. It is our prototype.

Dereiter said:
We had B&B Exhaust, but in my opinion it must be "make some noise". We improved exhaust completely. It is our prototype.
We need a video of your exhaust so we can hear it. Take off sound and drive by. But having the turbo's on there will change the sound too. It will be different for a normal engine.

Aside from the shinanigans... I mean Bennigan's (sorry Jay) I think this achievment is substantial (regardless of rwhp) given that this build occured on the other side of the planet with JH parts without full support and instruction from JH. Plus, the truck looks really nice. Bravo for the effort and the result, whatever it may be. I don't see the need for proof and build sheets. :dong:Who could boast a working JH build around here with a straight face? Somebody should have congratulated this man and his engineers already.. :congrats: Welcome to the RBC.

Dereiter said:
That's okey! :)
I know that here are the best people in the world. Truck's unite us.:)
That is very true Dereiter........you are family........:rock: :D :rock: (thank you for forgiving me,god bless!)

Venom Power said:
Aside from the shinanigans... I mean Bennigan's (sorry Jay) I think this achievment is substantial (regardless of rwhp) given that this build occured on the other side of the planet with JH parts without full support and instruction from JH. Plus, the truck looks really nice. Bravo for the effort and the result, whatever it may be. I don't see the need for proof and build sheets. :dong:Who could boast a working JH build around here with a straight face? Somebody should have congratulated this man and his engineers already.. :congrats: Welcome to the RBC.

well said!!!!

btw, vodka bud......welcome to the club~!!!!!

Attachments

• dyno1.JPG
    dyno1.JPG
    150.6 KB · Views: 69
  • dyno2.JPG
    dyno2.JPG
    157.4 KB · Views: 54
  • dyno3.JPG
    dyno3.JPG
    151.6 KB · Views: 47
  • dyno4.JPG
    dyno4.JPG