Need a 2nd Car....Performance Sedan Opinions???

mrssrt10 said:
my truck was the first Dodge we purchased... since then, we had an R/T charger, and now, of course, we have the black (and blue) srt8.... any of the srt8's are great. the 300 is a little more "luxury" but the the charger is a great "family" car. pleanty of space... room in the trunk for misbehaving kids;) .... or groceries!!

not that we only buy dodge now, but they do have a great product right now, compaired to other the other makers, the prices are not unreasonable! at least not if you look at what you are getting for your dollar!

good luck with your decisions!

Thanks for your insight! I need to get in and drive an SRT8 something. I drove the RT's but not an srt. for sure good bang for the buck especially if you buy something used!

Rice... jsut put some money down on a new challenger when it comes out:rock:

the get her some daisy duke shorts to wear:D

Stinker said:
Rice... jsut put some money down on a new challenger when it comes out:rock:

the get her some daisy duke shorts to wear:D
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :cheers: :cheers: :beer: :canabis:

Sometimes you have some BRILLIANT idears!!!!

Rice Eater said:
Thanks for your insight! I need to get in and drive an SRT8 something. I drove the RT's but not an srt. for sure good bang for the buck especially if you buy something used!
We have great guys we deal with when we are looking at vehicles.... they have given us killer deals on all of the cars (and trucks) we got, and the sticker price was decent to begin with, but then again, we bought new... If you have a salesman like, someone who is willing to work with you, you cant go wrong! I have to admit.... I have a soft spot for the modern american muscle... :eek:

Rice Eater said:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :cheers: :cheers: :beer: :canabis:

Sometimes you have some BRILLIANT idears!!!!

dude , orange challenger, black top, magnaflow exhaust, lil supercharger under the hood,,, out stepps a hot babydoll wearing daisy dukes and a tied up top?

any questions:D

damn I might have to go buy one!Lolol

Stinker said:
dude , orange challenger, black top, magnaflow exhaust, lil supercharger under the hood,,, out stepps a hot babydoll wearing daisy dukes and a tied up top?

any questions:D

damn I might have to go buy one!Lolol

yeah F a sedan!!!

Rice Eater said:
hey Mike.....I can't speak for Chub on this but I think he was just kidding....i know it might have been perceived differently but he's really not as snobby as he comes off:p :p j/k Clint!

no one told me i couldnt be snobby geesh!!!!!!:p

I have a buddy with a GTP that is in the high 10's and he's always having problems with the trans.

I'd go with a AMG Mercedees, BMW or something like that... You want Luxury right?

We were in the new car market for my wife and looked at a used E55 AMG, E63 AMG and a new Audi S6. Loved them all, but I liked the look of the Audi best.

We ultimately decided because she drives 40 miles each way to work, and I have a gas hog, to go with a new Infinity M35, that we picked up last Thursday. It gets pretty good MPG and has some pretty good get-up (a few mods and it may meet my standards for "get-up".) but most importantly she loves it.

mrssrt10 said:
We have great guys we deal with when we are looking at vehicles.... they have given us killer deals on all of the cars (and trucks) we got, and the sticker price was decent to begin with, but then again, we bought new... If you have a salesman like, someone who is willing to work with you, you cant go wrong! I have to admit.... I have a soft spot for the modern american muscle... :eek:

You left yourself wide open.......tell your husband he has a soft spot between his legs. LOL!

Rice Eater said:
If you can wait until August, me and mrssrt10 will be in the area with my beast. I would be more than happy to take you for a spin. hehe

Rice Eater said:
If you can wait until August, me and mrssrt10 will be in the area with my beast. I would be more than happy to take you for a spin. hehe

greatone61 said:
You left yourself wide open.......tell your husband he has a soft spot between his legs. LOL!
You know, I really do not want to know how you would know that much information about what's between my legs.............. EWWWWWWWWWWWw

You fricken peeping TOM terrorist..........

Both the Charger SRT-8 and CTS-V are great cars. The Charger is great for cruising, but the auto trans would kind of drive me nuts. If you go hot into a corner and the wheels spin...it might change gears on you then bog down. The CTS-V revs for quite a while and the manual trans makes it more fun in the corners. The CTS-V does fell much lighter than the SRT-8. I think the Dodge has a much higher build quality and will hold it's value much better then the CTS-V (you will lose you butt on it if you don't buy used). Overall I am seriously impressed with Dodge so I would pick the SRT over the CTS. I personally would buy the Jeep SRT-8, given the chance. It is fast and useful.

CarDude said:
Both the Charger SRT-8 and CTS-V are great cars. The Charger is great for cruising, but the auto trans would kind of drive me nuts. If you go hot into a corner and the wheels spin...it might change gears on you then bog down. The CTS-V revs for quite a while and the manual trans makes it more fun in the corners. The CTS-V does fell much lighter than the SRT-8. I think the Dodge has a much higher build quality and will hold it's value much better then the CTS-V (you will lose you butt on it if you don't buy used). Overall I am seriously impressed with Dodge so I would pick the SRT over the CTS. I personally would buy the Jeep SRT-8, given the chance. It is fast and useful.

The good thing is the aftermarket TCM's are helping cure that problem. With the GSM TCM in my car it doesn't shift early, holds the gears longer and shifts alot quicker. Its awesome!!!!

1bad4dr said:
You know, I really do not want to know how you would know that much information about what's between my legs.............. EWWWWWWWWWWWw

You fricken peeping TOM terrorist..........

No your boyfriend told me. LOL!

greatone61 said:
The good thing is the aftermarket TCM's are helping cure that problem. With the GSM TCM in my car it doesn't shift early, holds the gears longer and shifts alot quicker. Its awesome!!!!

So far this is not he case for 2007 cars. The TCM mod is not applicable for 2007...:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back