need a reality check

guinnessboy said:
thanks for the input, i agree, i think the best thing about our trucks is the fact they are so unique........there is no better feeling than going to a gas station and having someone ask about the truck. Decision made, truck stays!!!

thanks guys

..:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

I agree with your decision...I love cars like the Vette but I really enjoy driving a vehicle that is "unique"....I have passed 100s of Vettes but have yet to pass another SRT10 RC around here..do on occasion pass a QC....

i hate gettin in and out of my friends zo6. i always try to drive when we hang out...and i'm only 5'7"...

guinnessboy said:
thanks for the input, i agree, i think the best thing about our trucks is the fact they are so unique........there is no better feeling than going to a gas station and having someone ask about the truck. Decision made, truck stays!!!

thanks guys

Choice well made! Glad to hear it. :rock:

TNVIPER said:
..:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

I agree with your decision...I love cars like the Vette but I really enjoy driving a vehicle that is "unique"....I have passed 100s of Vettes but have yet to pass another SRT10 RC around here..do on occasion pass a QC....
How about them freakin 2009 Nissan GT-Rs?Them are some numbers on that baby.:rock: :p

I am 6'2" and weigh 360 and I fit in C5 or C6 vettes with no problem.Drove my last one 5 hours with no comfort issues at all.I loved it.

JRSVIPR said:
How about them freakin 2009 Nissan GT-Rs?Them are some numbers on that baby.:rock: :p

moon.gif
.......................:D

Traded my truck a little over a year ago to JimMcnatt where I had bought it and was miserable for 5 months then found it at North Texas Nissan, recognized the plates in a autotrader add. Bought it back is that crazy or what? every time I get in this truck it up it puts a smile on my face.
For a pickup it makes for a nice daily driver.

Vipernator said:
Traded my truck a little over a year ago to JimMcnatt where I had bought it and was miserable for 5 months then found it at North Texas Nissan, recognized the plates in a autotrader add. Bought it back is that crazy or what? every time I get in this truck it up it puts a smile on my face.
For a pickup it makes for a nice daily driver.

Nuff said!!! I love my truck too. Fepony had a great idea.........take it out to a deserted road and floor it!!!:rock: :burnout: :D

patrick

If you are worried about attention just crash what ever you have and you will have rubber neckers looking at you for hours or until the pieces get picked up and traffic gets moving. If you like looking at truck wheels buy a vette. If you like being up in the world keep your truck. bobbymac, aka The Rambler.

Get whatever makes you happy. :rock:

I loved my truck as much as anyone on here. But after buying the S/C Viper I have not had one single second thought. I don't regret selling it AT ALL. Yeah, it's a bad ass truck, but the car is pretty f'n cool too. :D :D :D

HOT RAM said:
I am 6'2" and weigh 360 and I fit in C5 or C6 vettes with no problem.Drove my last one 5 hours with no comfort issues at all.I loved it.
I'm 6'8" and drove from houston to dallas in a z06 and that had to be the worst my back has ever felt... My legs hit the firewall, head hits the roof, and elbows hang out the windows. I can't say much though because I drive the viper with the top down and look over the windsheild so I can fix...

Dave T(BADVENM) said:
Instead of a new Vette get a low mileage Viper!
Plenty of good deals out there!
Dave I hear one calling your name:p

BigRed460 said:
I'm 6'8" ... I drive the viper with the top down and look over the windsheild so I can fix...
:needpics: :D

:dontknow: I've been driving her a couple times since last week. Yeah, I love her. She gets massive attention so that'll give me incentive to keep her in my grasp. I would be hard pressed to fill her shoes.

you can't go wrong with either vehicle.

guinnessboy said:

thanks guys

Good call. :rock: :rock:

Silverback said:
I miss mine every day.:(

How about the SRT8 Jeep? Was that worth it?? I've been thinking of trading my truck on one of those.. up here i can still get a decent value around $40ish on trade.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back