Need a SRT 10 Emblem for Drivers Door

EXCESSV

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who would I be able to get a SRT Emblem from to replace the one on my drivers door? I want to remove the RAM and just keep the SRT 10..

I have found one on eBay for $65 shipped is this a good price:confused:
Thanks in advance..

I was told 68.00 at the stealership

I have 3 06' style badges I'll sell for $60 shipped;) There mint just need some doublesided tape on the back.

Im going to bring this back. i also want 3 srt10 badges and the viper powered stickers for the hood. I have a 04 blk RC with no badges.

Im in the same boat! no emblems on the back none on the hood either I dont even know what is suppose to be on my 05 RC

I am missin the hood ones. After seeing the cost, I eventually decided they weren't so important anymore.

Everyone that is interested in emblems can PM me and I will get prices

HAHA.. :DThis is incredible.. All the original owners were scrambling to debadge their rigs back in the day (I seen it happen).. And now you guys are trying to get 'em back on. WOW.. Some would argue that a total de-badging looks better. Meanwhile, those badges really did look good when you think about it (sans the RAM badges). At one time I too debadged #1900 (back around '05). Then I went and badged her up again; one '06 badge on the bed door with a FANGZ emblem and two polished 'VIPER' badges on the doors. When I replaced my hood with a CF model (back in '08) I didn't replace the "Viper Powered" emblems. For a long time I thought that look was best since a red painted stripe runs through that area on the hood. Now I find myself wanting to replace the rood emblems. So.. To be clear I'm not lauging at anyone because, well I too want to replace my hood badges.. :dontknow:And I'm the one responsible for them not being gone in the first place..

Last edited:
I think they look better without the badges on lowered trucks. I wont take mine off because im afraid of the color difference in paint!

Take them off..naw leave them on..put them back on..naw leave them off..this is better than Jerry Springer!..;)

Everyone that is interested in emblems can PM me and I will get prices

I just bent over and bought the 2 viper powered for the hood and 1 srt 10 emblem for the tail gate. i still want the 04' style "ram srt 10" for the driver and passenger side doors. I would pm you but i havent been a member long enough :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back