Need a SRT 10 Emblem for Drivers Door

We were all new at one time give me a shout and we can discuss getting you private messages earlier

(970) 462-1173

Sent from my iPhone 6 while driving 100 mph on a dirt road

He stays up late, usually around 4 AM is the best time to get him.

Perfect, ill pass the number out to a few other 10 owners and we'll give it a shot :)

Excellent. Dom really enjoys helping people so you will be doing him a big favor. :D

Bump for the kindness shown by Dom in this thread. Not sure how I missed it until now :D

I just painted my 10 and paid almost close to 500 for the door and hood emblems kept my old ones and put the srt 10 on my tailgate and the other im gona put on my front bumper on the black honeycomb part.

I just painted my 10 and paid almost close to 500 for the door and hood emblems kept my old ones and put the srt 10 on my tailgate and the other im gona put on my front bumper on the black honeycomb part.

What does your username, "Lord Chavez" mean?

Bump for the kindness shown by Dom in this thread. Not sure how I missed it until now :D

So did anyone ever call you, errr, I mean Dom to get his assistance. :D

Nothing really just being dumb. I did send off to get a certificate from England to become a lord. Nothing special just for fun.
Got it.

So did anyone ever call you, errr, I mean Dom to get his assistance. :D
Nope. lol. I didn't realize this thread even existed until I googled my phone number for fun this afternoon!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back