Need some help.

He went over to the dark side. A Hemi

It is a pretty nice truck though. Guy I work with just bought 2 new 1500 eco diesel trucks. One for him & one for his old lady (after she seen his). Way too much chrome for me but it's a nice truck.
If I had his money I would burn mine. It would be a very small fire. Lol

Last edited:
Nice picture of your work truck.

what the hell is that?
Hey sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

So I'm curious. Are you putting a new motor in the QC? Did you trade the SRT8 in? Combo of both, or none at all? haha :confused:

Are you going to change your screen name to HEMIISWAY2SLOW

So I'm curious. Are you putting a new motor in the QC? Did you trade the SRT8 in? Combo of both, or none at all? haha :confused:

I'll answer that for you.

He's keeping them all and fixing his truck. Otherwise his wife is gonna kill him and bury him in it like she said she would if he got rid of it. That truck is a freakin legend and he knows it, it's a 3 ton beast that makes all other lighter muscle cars look foolish for losing races to a four door truck. He's just impatient and bored at the moment. But lucky for him I got him something to keep him distracted, challenged, and entertained while he waits it out... A 5000 piece jigsaw puzzle of him and Andy holding hands across the table at hOOters.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back