New 5.0 for the wife.

How about a pic under the hood,....... and maybe the interior.........:) Maybe I should just get my lazy fat ass to a Ford dealer....:p

I like those rims, same ones I want when I get one....waiting until next spring.

ZCx said:
very nice.:rock: :rock: :rock:

as long as she has some equally good pistons & rods, sounds like its ready for some FI setup:burnout:

The compression is like 11.0:1 and redlines @ 7000 rpm, so NO2 is the way to go

Last edited:
kyle's srt10 said:
Thinking about gettin my wife one also!!:dontknow: Just got her car paid for so that's my hold up:( They are pretty bad the time this guy pulls with just slicks and skinnys up front is very inpressive!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Qc4Xb7G1ck
Kyle we looked at some yesterday blue 5.0 vert 6 spd brembo $35,000.00 At North Point GT 500 $11,000.00 over sticker at $61,000.00, 2009 GT500Kr 20,000 miles I offered $38,000.00 talked them to $44,500.00 they were asking $49,990.00 ( it had Drag Radials on rear ) Mark Martin In Batesville is usually loaded with Roushes

we paid $34.5k for it out the door, $1500 under msrp. I don't pay state tax since Im military, don't know what the payment would be, I paid cash, although my credit union and ford was pushing 3.99% for 60 months.

So how are you and the wife liking the car?:dontknow: I'm about to pull the trigger and order one:rock: Can't find one with options I want for the wife:D . White,comfort package,security package,dual climate,brembo's,3.73's,HID's:rock: I get such a good deal on Fords since my Grandfather used to work there it's hard to pass up.

Put a blower on it and I'm a fan.....

But, I still can get my staff bag thru that trunk opening..... :rolleyes:

D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back