new member from nc/sc

Status
Not open for further replies.

wesleymltn

Reaction score
Whats up everybody???? Ive been readin on this forum for a while now and finally joined up. Ive been lookin at buyin an srt10 for a while now but since im a college student right now looks like im just goin to have to keep my honda for a lil while longer lol.

Im goin to school up here in mooresville right down the road from charlotte but i moved herer from conway right down the road from myrtle beach

wesleymltn said:
Im goin to school up here in mooresville right down the road from charlotte but i moved herer from conway right down the road from myrtle beach

Is Horry/Georgetown Tech still there?...I went there back in 74...

wesleymltn said:
yea HGTC is still there right off of 501 they remodel it like 2 or 3 years ago it looks nice now

I spent fall/winter/spring going to school there. Was going into forestry..LOL....Me and 2 other guys rented a house in Surfside....I even spent the night in the Surfside jail but that is another story..:p

ha ha yall guys r funny here looks like im goin to be learnin alot btw the guy that lives below me has an 10sec lighting so i got to beat him. i told him in 3 to 5 years im goin to wax him that should be enought time i hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back