new member from nc/sc

Status
Not open for further replies.
viperhauler said:
ha...

doubtful;)
anything you can do, i can do better.....................................................................................:puke:
Drink 2 for me. when is the ski trip, slut?

DuDe!!! who the hell are you? you got moring or night classes? i know the lightniing your referring to, bitch is camiing the hell out! Im alittle drunk, sorry bo. I go to nascar tech, call me 912 552 7204 :rock:

GADodgetech said:
DuDe!!! who the hell are you? you got moring or night classes? i know the lightniing your referring to, bitch is camiing the hell out! Im alittle drunk, sorry bo. I go to nascar tech, call me 912 552 7204 :rock:

I'll call ya;) :D What are you doing in nascar tech?

i got mornin classes but the guy that drives the lighting is one of my good friends its kind of crazy but his truck made me want an srt10

05QCSRT10 said:
I'll call ya;) :D What are you doing in nascar tech?
Call me sugar lips, we can have amazing phone sex. :rock: I go to nascar tech because i wanted to learn more about racing and really high performance motors. It was either nascar school or hennessey's bullshit school, so im here :)

wesleymltn said:
i got mornin classes but the guy that drives the lighting is one of my good friends its kind of crazy but his truck made me want an srt10
yeah i saw him the other day, truck sounds mean. too bad its an automatic :p

GADodgetech said:
Call me sugar lips, we can have amazing phone sex. :rock: I go to nascar tech because i wanted to learn more about racing and really high performance motors. It was either nascar school or hennessey's bullshit school, so im here :)

Are you gonna be involved with nascar after you get out of the school?

05QCSRT10 said:
Are you gonna be involved with nascar after you get out of the school?
Thats my ultimate goal. I dont have a garunteed job for a team, but I hope if I finish high enough in my test scores I might have a shot. The economy is really whats makin it bad, there's a lot of guys that have been building race cars their whole lives unemployed right now. So only time and luck will tell.

GADodgetech said:
Thats my ultimate goal. I dont have a garunteed job for a team, but I hope if I finish high enough in my test scores I might have a shot. The economy is really whats makin it bad, there's a lot of guys that have been building race cars their whole lives unemployed right now. So only time and luck will tell.

Make sure you get me some tickets if you get on a team:D

viperhauler said:
yeah...but he'll be tuning a citroen by then:D :D
Hahahaha hell no! Penske or Hendrick are the teams I would really want to work for. Penske's race shop is about 5 miles from my house.

GADodgetech said:
Hahahaha hell no! Penske or Hendrick are the teams I would really want to work for. Penske's race shop is about 5 miles from my house.

Please refer to post #33:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back