• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 156
  • GetAttachment.jpg
    GetAttachment.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 141
Coley 1334 said:
i got a buddy that can hook you up ;)

well why don't you send it to my buddy to put some Bees or something on the part thats under the hood....along with the hemi hat that they call an intake lol :rock: i think it's look freakin killer!

Tooloe said:
well why don't you send it to my buddy to put some Bees or something on the part thats under the hood....along with the hemi hat that they call an intake lol :rock: i think it's look freakin killer!

i do plan to an evil bee ghost air brushed on the cowl, and Hemi ghosted in to the hood cowl and the rumble bee ghosted where my rams head is shaved i just gotta find a new welding job for the funds to do so:argh:

One of the best mods I've seen! Looks MUCH better than having to use "back to black" all the time. :congrats:

EMT/SRT said:
One of the best mods I've seen! Looks MUCH better than having to use "back to black" all the time. :congrats:

:dito::rock: :rock: :congrats:

EMT/SRT said:

thanks
yea now its just a pain to keep clean :argh:

That looks awesome. If my truck was any color besides black, I would totally go with that scheme.

blackviper said:
How much?

i will get you a price whats your paint code? is it PXR brilliant black?

and thaks guys if anyone wants this done to their truck let me know i can get it done for you :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back