NEW MOD

That looks great.Nice work!! May be interested in getting mine done.Flame red,Not sure on code##Post up what kind of $$$ we are looking at and I can start working on the ol lady!!

blackviper said:
Yes it is. Just let me know when you get a chance.

the price i got was $375 from my buddy that does them and these parts take a few days to complete (alot of work to smooth them out )

Pretty good price for all the work that goes into painting plastic. What type of painting system do you use?
I just got done painting my father in law's front bumper and it was a major PAI.

tsmith3 said:
Pretty good price for all the work that goes into painting plastic. What type of painting system do you use?
I just got done painting my father in law's front bumper and it was a major PAI.

full automotive paint and spray gunsa useing top of the line PPG paint (same paint used on our trucks)

Coley 1334 said:
full automotive paint and spray gunsa useing top of the line PPG paint (same paint used on our trucks)

PPG :rock: I used their plastic promoter... much better then Dupont's three part mixing crap:mad:

thanks guys my truck isnt fast but i try to make it look fast :D :marchmellow:

Thanks coley for the props. Feel free (if allowed by owners) to PM me if you are interested. I try my best to get the best price for you while still being able to afford materials. The more and more i do and the more paint i collect i should be able to drop the price.

:burnout:
Dominion said:
Thanks coley for the props. Feel free (if allowed by owners) to PM me if you are interested. I try my best to get the best price for you while still being able to afford materials. The more and more i do and the more paint i collect i should be able to drop the price.

Paul is the man :rock: :burnout: :marchmellow: :congrats: :rock:

The truck is looking effing awesome Coley:rock: :rock: All you need is those damn seats, lol. How long have you been looking for them? Hopefully you find them. When you get them u gonna keep the srt-10 in em or stitch in the bee? Hopefully i get to see the truck May 9th, should be able to make it late. Oh yeah you got me hooked on getting that black grille, lmao. I've been asking people at work, probably just gonna post up on craigs list for a trade. Got my license in my windshield right now and almost got a ticket, lol.

Coley 1334 said:
thanks guys my truck isnt fast but i try to make it look fast :D :marchmellow:

Same here Coley, I don't drive mine fast, I make it look like I do. I LOVE this mod. I am very interested in doing this in gloss black. :dontknow: I don't know how it would look though since the hood is carbon fiber. It might not match up well. And I think PS2 silver will look awesful.

Venom Power said:
Same here Coley, I don't drive mine fast, I make it look like I do. I LOVE this mod. I am very interested in doing this in gloss black. :dontknow: I don't know how it would look though since the hood is carbon fiber. It might not match up well. And I think PS2 silver will look awesful.

Here are some shots of my smoothed PS2 cowl.

IMG_0940.jpg

IMG_0715.jpg

IMG_0445.jpg

IMG_0443.jpg

IMG_0434.jpg

IMG_0435.jpg

SPACEMONKEY1 said:
The truck is looking effing awesome Coley:rock: :rock: All you need is those damn seats, lol. How long have you been looking for them? Hopefully you find them. When you get them u gonna keep the srt-10 in em or stitch in the bee? Hopefully i get to see the truck May 9th, should be able to make it late. Oh yeah you got me hooked on getting that black grille, lmao. I've been asking people at work, probably just gonna post up on craigs list for a trade. Got my license in my windshield right now and almost got a ticket, lol.

i got a buddy with a ram that will trade you :marchmellow:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back