New NA Record,, Sorry Trainman

I hope this thread doesn't die. And I hope that if the OP's claim is legit, that he will be as forthcoming in helping us go fast as Trainman has been.

I hope this thread doesn't die. And I hope that if the OP's claim is legit, that he will be as forthcoming in helping us go fast as Trainman has been.

:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

And there are people that are bashing the capabilities of the Procharger because Eric ran a low 12 on street tires? Eric is running 275 more hp than you were., imagine how that hooks?

Go back and re-read that post. It wasn't street tires.

Full exhaust, short throw, caltracs, qa1 air shocks, and I was pulling 1.9 60's and 12.9's on 40% tread street tires, even with the suspension work and cals I was spinning a bit in second and chirping 3rd. Im not the best driver but im pretty good, to shave a second and a half with the same 60' and heads and cam, I would need proof to consider this true. I think he sprayed, but even that would be a hella task...

Last edited:
Full exhaust, short throw, caltracs, qa1 air shocks, and I was pulling 1.9 60's and 12.9's on 40% tread street tires, even with the suspension work and cals I was spinning a bit in second and chirping 3rd. Im not the best driver but im pretty good, to shave a second and a half with the same 60' and heads and cam, I would need proof to consider this true. I think he sprayed, but even that would be a hella task...

Like the look of that black Hemi truck you bought, done anything new to it. Would have been nice to have both trucks parked together like your sig page.

Hard to believe, but I guess anything is possible depending on weather, timing equipment at the track, prep, etc. (is it an NHRA/IHRA track or just some small facility or...)
I went:
1.5 60'
7.0@88
11.3@116

On the 390 DR's and 640whp/789wtq (multiple dyno confirmations and that pass was higher bottle pressure so probably a little more whp than that).

Fastest on 22's was 12.06@119. You will have more MPH on street tires than slicks/dr's thats for sure. Truck was always 100% full weight, mine scaled right at 5000 #'s. I agree that calculates to at least my power level if not more, plus H/C wont have anywhere near the torque curve.

Justin

Wow long read. and admittedly my eyes stated glazing over before page 15..

Just currious why is is so common for people to clam a nitrous run isn't NA
NA = Narturally Aspriated.
Sure a nitrous runs is not Naturally Aspriated All Motor and in no power adders but it is still naturally aspirated as such

Seems the same sort of misnomer as "cam only" to describe cammed stock block with every bollt on in the world.

Less I missed it I"d like to see the full slip and backup passes and heck for that sort of time a video of it not going sideways hitting the gears.
and what the heck are the original tires ? like 6 year old original tires????

Like the look of that black Hemi truck you bought, done anything new to it. Would have been nice to have both trucks parked together like your sig page.

Thank ya sir, next mod is with a Belltech 2/4 lowering kit or a custom 3/5...gotta get this boi to the ground!

You do know those Jeeps are AWD, right? Apples to or
anges, learn something about drag racing before you offer opinions. No mention of your own truck, why? If you race our trucks you would understand how hard it is to go that fast.

You know most of the record holder jeeps are 2WD drive right ?????? damn you must of missed dans thread awhile back.

when I took a beating for sticking up for another srt family car.

then I brought over the jeep guys, almost all of them are daily drivers with 2wd. I think it's you who don't know much.

And I bet my rear can hook up better than yours with street tires on it :dontknow::dontknow::dontknow:

I'm not a dumb person, and I have very very smart racing & suspension friends. now do I know all about the srt-10 truck . Nope.

never claimed to know it all or even about racing. But I know I can rip my truck from a 10MPH roll and never spin my street nittos :D:D:D:D:D

glad you know whats done to my truck bro, keep thinking it's slow and I don't know how to race, I have done everything to my truck MYSELF, I don't pay people to build it and be a couch racer.

Only thing you are doing on here, is being salty and hating on something before you have 100% proof about it.

I don't post up all what I do to my truck on here, cause of people like you.

You must have no life to be on here worring about someone else's timeslips, does it bother you ? have you lost sleep ? did you kick the dog ? or punch your truck ? cause it seems like you might just have of.

You know most of the record holder jeeps are 2WD drive right ?????? damn you must of missed dans thread awhile back.

when I took a beating for sticking up for another srt family car.

then I brought over the jeep guys, almost all of them are daily drivers with 2wd. I think it's you who don't know much.

And I bet my rear can hook up better than yours with street tires on it :dontknow::dontknow::dontknow:

I'm not a dumb person, and I have very very smart racing & suspension friends. now do I know all about the srt-10 truck . Nope.

never claimed to know it all or even about racing. But I know I can rip my truck from a 10MPH roll and never spin my street nittos :D:D:D:D:D

glad you know whats done to my truck bro, keep thinking it's slow and I don't know how to race, I have done everything to my truck MYSELF, I don't pay people to build it and be a couch racer.

Only thing you are doing on here, is being salty and hating on something before you have 100% proof about it.

I don't post up all what I do to my truck on here, cause of people like you.

You must have no life to be on here worring about someone else's timeslips, does it bother you ? have you lost sleep ? did you kick the dog ? or punch your truck ? cause it seems like you might just have of.

I wouldn't brag about that. Just sayin' :dontknow:
Kinda makes ur truck sound slow. My shit better roast some street tires, if I "rip my truck from 10mph roll"

We just want the guy to prove it. WHen you make a claim like that and call out a long time member. And yes, he pretty much called him out by putting his name in the title. You better be able to back it up. That's just common sense. :dontknow:
I'm trying to figure out who's the one with no life. Why are you worried about us, questioning the dude's run.

Thanks Santeen, I went ahead and accepted that SRT10Venomous did what he said he did and I wanted more info....such as compression, head flow , cam specs and the like. I asked SRT10Venomoous to pm his phone number because I was interested in his build. Check back a few pages and he asked me to pm my info and he would call me. That was two nights ago and I still have not received a call or a pm about anything. I would like to see a full scan of the timeslip with a date , time and drag strip location and make sure it matched the cropped one he posted. I don't understand all the non information surrounding this claim........isn't this fun. I really won't kill myself if someone will send me a set of strikers and I can really set a record (but I won't claim street tires).

Last edited:
I wouldn't brag about that. Just sayin' :dontknow:
Kinda makes ur truck sound slow. My shit better roast some street tires, if I "rip my truck from 10mph roll"

We just want the guy to prove it. WHen you make a claim like that and call out a long time member. And yes, he pretty much called him out by putting his name in the title. You better be able to back it up. That's just common sense. :dontknow:
I'm trying to figure out who's the one with no life. Why are you worried about us, questioning the dude's run.

to answer you, first off. logic common sence as you said correct ? spinning ain't winning, so why do I want my truck to roast the tires ?

asking questions and bashing him are 2 different things. calling someone a liar before you have proof is not the way to act.

Kinda like when I had to prove you wrong that the srt jeeps stomp srt-10 in the 1/4 :D:D:D:D:D:D I don't talk shit. I'll video my truck from a roll and let you look at the speedo and you be the judge of it. if you need me to prove my truck is not slow.

I have no life just like everyother DB on here acting like a child over this post correct , and congrats.

And wow he called him out over the internet over a time slip run, OMG the world will end. I think he has posted less about it than some of the others who are digging for the time.

My outlook on this and how I see racing is this, and this only to me so input later from you will not be needed.

N/A cool I understand running all motor.

running nitrous, switching doors, gutting a car/truck for weight, running slicks or anything else would not be a factory truck to me. In saying when you put parts on a car that are not street legal as stated above. that to me is a race track car.

tracks are different from the street, as anyone will know this.

And I hope his 22 inch factory rims did do the time he states, cause that would be very cool to see what he did to obtain that.

Thanks Santeen, I went ahead and accepted that SRT10Venomous did what he said he did and I wanted more info....such as compression, head flow , cam specs and the like. I asked SRT10Venomoous to pm his phone number because I was interested in his build. Check back a few pages and he asked me to pm my info and he would call me. That was two nights ago and I still have not received a call or a pm about anything. I would like to see a full scan of the timeshlip with a date , time and drag strip location and make sure it matched the cropped one he posted. I don't understand all the non information surrounding this claim........isn't this fun. I really won't kill myself if someone will send me a set of strikers and I can really set a record (but I won't claim street tires).

Anything I say is nothing towards you at all bro, I think you have acted like a gentlemen over this, even better than me :D:D:D:D

But there is a guy here who pulls 8's on DR. I know they are not street tires tho.

to answer you, first off. logic common sence as you said correct ? spinning ain't winning, so why do I want my truck to roast the tires ?

asking questions and bashing him are 2 different things. calling someone a liar before you have proof is not the way to act.

Kinda like when I had to prove you wrong that the srt jeeps stomp srt-10 in the 1/4 :D:D:D:D:D:D I don't talk shit. I'll video my truck from a roll and let you look at the speedo and you be the judge of it. if you need me to prove my truck is not slow.

I have no life just like everyother DB on here acting like a child over this post correct , and congrats.

And wow he called him out over the internet over a time slip run, OMG the world will end. I think he has posted less about it than some of the others who are digging for the time.

My outlook on this and how I see racing is this, and this only to me so input later from you will not be needed.

N/A cool I understand running all motor.

running nitrous, switching doors, gutting a car/truck for weight, running slicks or anything else would not be a factory truck to me. In saying when you put parts on a car that are not street legal as stated above. that to me is a race track car.

tracks are different from the street, as anyone will know this.

And I hope his 22 inch factory rims did do the time he states, cause that would be very cool to see what he did to obtain that.

That thread alone, proved you nothing about racing.
Depending on what mods you put on an SRT8 jeep, yeah it'll roast a 10. But that wasn;'t the arguement and you know it. Or at least I thought you did. I believe that arguement was mod for mod. But whatever, I beat modded jeeps all the time in my 300 so I could care less. And yes, I know there are plenty of jeeps that could beat me 300. But I hold my own just fine with bolt on jeeps vs my bolt-on 300.:burnout:

I said above that I don't know all to racing, that i have came to amit.

I let some people read this, and there is a lot of good comment's that I could throw out that make good points. but out of respect I won't cause I am not going to slam on people.

And yes I know already what your going to say, blah blah who cares what they say, who are they anyway. true. true, but he runs a non tubbed foxbody doing 7's so I respect his comments and wisdom.

I mean his sponsorships alone say enough.

To be honest I have never ran my truck at the strip :dontknow: I do all street racing.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back