new roe s/c for sale

SchuettS said:
ill be installing it myself.. truck is parked in the garage til spring (snow sucks) so itll be installed sometime before then.. ill take pics for sure!

congrats Steve :rock: now you're my buddy in DIY ROE install :rock: :rock:

i also have time due winter times but.... take your time :) ;) As they scream you can do it in a weekend.....:eek: :dontknow: don't know...yes, perhaps, but what if finaly the engine doesn't fire ? :hmmmm2: :hmmmm2: :hmmmm2:
sure be carefull with the VEC3 install....and with the spark plug wires ....my god , a loose one on the coils or damaged one should make you demount the SC again...:eek: .................. take your time ! :D

so far i had some worrys what key to use to unscrew the inletmanifold ... and the quick fuel hose connection.....but with time :D and some deep tought :eek: all can be done with your house and kitchen tools...:rock:

and yes, i searched for the drain plug on our engine....:hmmmm2: :rolleyes: .

belgiumbarry said:
congrats Steve :rock: now you're my buddy in DIY ROE install :rock: :rock:

i also have time due winter times but.... take your time :) ;) As they scream you can do it in a weekend.....:eek: :dontknow: don't know...yes, perhaps, but what if finaly the engine doesn't fire ? :hmmmm2: :hmmmm2: :hmmmm2:
sure be carefull with the VEC3 install....and with the spark plug wires ....my god , a loose one on the coils or damaged one should make you demount the SC again...:eek: .................. take your time ! :D

so far i had some worrys what key to use to unscrew the inletmanifold ... and the quick fuel hose connection.....but with time :D and some deep tought :eek: all can be done with your house and kitchen tools...:rock:

and yes, i searched for the drain plug on our engine....:hmmmm2: :rolleyes: .

The only thing Im sortve worried about is the VEC install. I know in college I just about failed that class (electrical). Ill take my time like ya said, I got 3-4 months before its goes on the road. Given the fact that my truck in bone stock, the SC isnt the only thing Ill have to install before then (exhaust, clutch, etc).

Illl let you finish your install so I can ask you a bunch of stupid questions! :rock: Be prepared for them! :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back