New to site...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MPORTETR

Reaction score
What's up guys! I don't have a 10...I do have an acquaintance with one. We are having a little track day Sunday at Shady Side Dragstrip. It's on the North South Carolina line, Greer SC and Boiling Springs NC area. Just wanted to extend a welcome to any trucks that would like to come out!

shady side? man havent been there in years, but made some good $ there, LOL may have to roll up and check out the track again;)

shady side, eh?

you seen that alcohol blown BBC in a 78 honda hatch? that's a good friend of mine's brother...

One of Many off the wall rides that show up...280z with a 350, mid engine Festiva...do you ever go? I see 10's a good bit in the Charlotte NC area.

I drive an '03 Harley truck...ported eaton for now. Have a Whipple sitting in the garage...but planning to go turbo. I see some are turbo and figure tech for turbos are the same lol.
BTW I added a Sig...

What all have you done to your truck? Where is another track out that way? That video of you in your avatar went viral quick...I guess it was you...I never looked at the location.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back