NEW TRUCK

LoveThisTruck

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here in a few hours, I'm going to go look at (and hopefully drive away:rock: ) a 2006 QC. Is there anything specific I should look for??? It's stock with 20k miles. thanks

just one thing.........

LoveThisTruck said:
Here in a few hours, I'm going to go look at (and hopefully drive away:rock: ) a 2006 QC. Is there anything specific I should look for??? It's stock with 20k miles. thanks

....just know that if it's not red, you can still have it repainted :)

Seems kind of high priced based on what I have seen these trucks going for.
There are a few Q/C's floating around on this site.Throw them a stupid cheap offer and see if they bite.Good luck.I have had my 05 Q/C for about 2 years and I love it!!You get to haul ass and haul your buddies too!!

That Looks Awesome, I Love the seats and Color. But Like everybody sayd, That Pice is Pretty hight, See if you can get them to $30,000. Thats how much i paid for mine, And mine has Fewer Miles

I'm getting a much better price. They had an add on a different web site for cheaper. Aparently it was a mistake, but by law they have to honor it. I'll let you guys know what happens. Thanks for the input

LoveThisTruck said:
I'm getting a much better price. They had an add on a different web site for cheaper. Aparently it was a mistake, but by law they have to honor it. I'll let you guys know what happens. Thanks for the input

For 20K miles you should pay about 30k, make sure rims are good, trans should shift very firm. YOu should chirp 2nd gear. ask if they have service records on the tranny work that should have been done at 15k miles.

Honestly I would buy an 05 with a to of mods for less, but that grey is a sweet color! good luck, try to get them to give you a full tank of gas...you thank me later!:D

The market is so buyer friendly, I'd pass on that truck..........

Guy's are eating their mods (giving them away for free) and letting their trucks go for a fraction of what they're worth. This forum has at least 5 trucks from which to choose and more guys considering selling all the time....

Don't be impatient, you are in a position of great advantage... Don't squander it by buying a comparatively high mileage truck. You could pick one up that's perfectly modded (with a supercharger and other great stuff) for a fantastic price....

I wouldn't give a bunch'a extra cash to a dealer when there's so many better beasts from which to choose....

Don't be a schmuck.... Get a better truck.....

D

Django said:
The market is so buyer friendly, I'd pass on that truck..........

Guy's are eating their mods (giving them away for free) and letting their trucks go for a fraction of what they're worth. This forum has at least 5 trucks from which to choose and more guys considering selling all the time....

Don't be impatient, you are in a position of great advantage... Don't squander it by buying a comparatively high mileage truck. You could pick one up that's perfectly modded (with a supercharger and other great stuff) for a fantastic price....

I wouldn't give a bunch'a extra cash to a dealer when there's so many better beasts from which to choose....

Don't be a schmuck.... Get a better truck.....

D

Well hell, if anybodys got an 06 QC for 30k just let me know. I'll be more than happy to take it off your hands. I haven't seen any that weren't crazy high mileage or messed up. Plenty of 05s and RCs for that price

LoveThisTruck said:
Well hell, if anybodys got an 06 QC for 30k just let me know. I'll be more than happy to take it off your hands. I haven't seen any that weren't crazy high mileage or messed up. Plenty of 05s and RCs for that price
Thataboy! Don't get suckered into getting a RC! Stay fast, stay strong with a QC!

The Tranny Should definately be checked out on the Qc's. Maybe the previous owner had a Stage 2 computer on it and romped on it all the time:dontknow:

Too bad..Theres a member on here (NBT) that has an RC with a Roe on it for 30k, and another member (crap..I forget his name..lol) with a RC with a Paxton for about the same There is an RC with lotsa mods for sale as well..The former owner traded for a Viper. I think the dealer that has it wants like 34k..all 3 are modded nicely, and you wont get screwed by any of them. Something to think about..You also get brownie points for buying a members truck.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back