NEW TRUCK

Chef-Greg said:
06 QC in NC for sale with 581 miles on the body for $30K
But it has a new engine with @ 10 miles on it (what could have happened)lol
That is an awesome deal! NR's are bad-ass!

amtrucker22 said:
lol... I got all excited :eek:

lol so did I. I think I got a pretty good deal on this one. As long as theres nothing wrong with it when i go to pick it up tomorrow :confused:

Dude - Where are you? Tell us about your ride!

MRXSRT said:
Dude - Where are you? Tell us about your ride!

Got my new ride this afternoon, :elefant: and I'm lovin' it!!:rock: :rock: I took some pix, but for some reason I can't get them to load onto my computer. I know, I know "this thread in worthless without pics". You can click the link at the begining of the thread. I'll post some of my own when I get this figured out.

LoveThisTruck said:
Got my new ride this afternoon, :elefant: and I'm lovin' it!!:rock: :rock: I took some pix, but for some reason I can't get them to load onto my computer. I know, I know "this thread in worthless without pics". You can click the link at the begining of the thread. I'll post some of my own when I get this figured out.
Congrats on the new ride... You should really post up pics! :D

:needpics: :needpics:

:D :D :D :D :D

thought I'd break your cherry! :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

bignycdon said:
You brought the fastest ,the biggest , and sexiest color ....:rock: :D welcome to the club....

He is talking about the black bike of course...

Congrats on the truck it looks great. My brother was born in Ft. Hood. Been a while since I have been in the area. But my dad just moved to Waco. Would love to meet some members when I go visit.

wyoramsrt-10 said:
Congrats on the truck it looks great. My brother was born in Ft. Hood. Been a while since I have been in the area. But my dad just moved to Waco. Would love to meet some members when I go visit.

For sure man. There are a few of us in the area. Just hit me up when you're in town

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back