newbie from Holland

Status
Not open for further replies.
attila said:
Hey, welcome!
Just take a truck with as less miles as you can find (not all run 1/4 each time) and it will be ok. I got mine with 1500 miles and it's perfect (at least it was before I started playing with it haha)

Take a look in Belgium, there's a man getting rid of his truck since he's getting too old and he's not able to drive it! haha, just kiddin.

Hi Attila,

Thanks for your reply. Do you think there are trucks from 2005 under the 3000milage?

I will check out Belgium to see if there are interesting offers.

SrtBrad said:
Welcome to the Zoo. Contact BikerTat for your animal. She is RED but is a ride that will put 700 lumps on your rearend. I think it's the best deal out there now for the money/mod factor.

Thank you SrtBrad. I will check BikerTat's Red Devil.

Floor said:
welkom.:rock:
Look at the belgian/Dutch autosales websites.... there are some nice trucks on there (some of them at a reasonable price even...)
You could safe yourself the "trouble" importing one that way.

I'm sure srt-of-amsterdam can assist aswell.

Let me know if you need something from my end...

I can't imagine it's a better sale to look in Belgian/Netherlands for a SRT but you never know and i will give it a try...

Hope that srt-of-amsterdam has some good information for me where to look in NL/BE....

axxel said:
Welkom Rick.

The european chapter is getting bigger and BIGGER:rock: :rock: :rock:

Alex

Thank you Axxel it looks like a cool forum,

I really like your SRT 10! How about parking with a big truck like this? Is it a problem or what :)

mauiSRT/10 said:
Welome to the RBC Belgium dude!!!

Several great trucks available on this site.

patrick

I am from the Netherlands, but thanks anyway ;)

Everybody! Thank you for the warm welcome!

Hope i will learn a lot about the SRT 10 here...

Great to have you, you will love it here.

Welcome to the RBC

I have been to the Nether regions but never to the Netherlands.

Hi Rick...

Elwin here from the north of Holland.. Yes the price of a Viper truck overhere in Holland sucks.. All i can say is, import a nice SRT truck from the US because the US dollar is very cheap for us on this moment so now you can save some money. I did the same last year july and bought my black 05 SRT/10 QC in the state of Alabama. The truck is shipped into a container from the harbour of Florida to the harbour of Rotterdam the Netherlands.. Check out my viper truck website http://www.dodgevipertrucks.com and if you have any question about the import of a Viper truck just send me a email.. I hope to meet you with your Viper truck in the Netherlands so let's hurry before the summertime begin :rock: :rock:

Have you seen this Viper truck?? This is the cheapest 2005 Viper truck that i've seen in Holland at this moment. But EX BTW and ex a new dutch licenseplate (i think so) and watch out for the BPM tax!! If the truck is real from 04-2005 you didn't pay BPM tax. http://zoek.autotrader.nl/www/cars_...d=m&dealertypeid=p&dealertypeid=b&id=97353690

Last edited:
SRT/10-AMSTERDAM said:
Hi Rick...

Elwin here from the north of Holland.. Yes the price of a Viper truck overhere in Holland sucks.. All i can say is, import a nice SRT truck from the US because the US dollar is very cheap for us on this moment so now you can save some money. I did the same last year july and bought my black 05 SRT/10 QC in the state of Alabama. The truck is shipped into a container from the harbour of Florida to the harbour of Rotterdam the Netherlands.. Check out my viper truck website http://www.dodgevipertrucks.com and if you have any question about the import of a Viper truck just send me a email.. I hope to meet you with your Viper truck in the Netherlands so let's hurry before the summertime begin :rock: :rock:

Have you seen this Viper truck?? This is the cheapest 2005 Viper truck that i've seen in Holland at this moment. But EX BTW and ex a new dutch licenseplate (i think so) and watch out for the BPM tax!! If the truck is real from 04-2005 you didn't pay BPM tax. http://zoek.autotrader.nl/www/cars_...d=m&dealertypeid=p&dealertypeid=b&id=97353690

Hi Elwin,

Did you find your truck in Alabama by yourself? Or via this board?

Ofcourse i am looking for a SRT which is before 01-07-05 because of the BPM.
What about your daily gascosts? Is it loads of euro's in Holland. As you can read i am really a newbie about the SRT 10. So a lot to learn ;)

I have seen this Truck @ autotrader, but i am really not happy with the prices here :(

BTW: your Viper Truck website :rock: Big Time

Rick1976 said:
Hi Elwin,

Did you find your truck in Alabama by yourself? Or via this board?

Ofcourse i am looking for a SRT which is before 01-07-05 because of the BPM.
What about your daily gascosts? Is it loads of euro's in Holland. As you can read i am really a newbie about the SRT 10. So a lot to learn ;)

I have seen this Truck @ autotrader, but i am really not happy with the prices here :(

BTW: your Viper Truck website :rock: Big Time

Hey Rick,

Yes i found this truck by my own and i was looking @ ebay, autotrader.com and on Vtcoa offcourse. I was looking for a truck with a date of manufactured before july 2005.. I found my truck in Alabama with a date of manufactured of june 2005 so i didn't pay the BPM tax in Holland.. The truck looks and smells brand new, has the factory bedcover and power sunroof and the previous owner put the bassani headers, stainless magnaflow cat back exhaust system and the bedrug on the truck so i was very happy with those mods...
Offcourse the daily gascosts sucks with a 8,3ltr V10 engine and the rediculous gasprices overhere in Holland but i use my SRT just for fun when it's evening or weekend. I will not have LPG in my truck and i have a company car (VW tdi) for work so i didn't use my truck everyday.. If you want to drive cheap, don't buy a viper truck!! Think about 1:4 or 1:5 on euro gas. I know about the SRT/10 truck prices overhere in Holland but it's almost impossible to import a 2005 Viper truck with low miles for less than 30.000 euro! Shipping and container costs, assurance costs, after that 19% normal tax, 10% import tax (quad cabs) and 22% (singel cabs) over the total price include the total amount of shipping costs. Maybe a plane ticket to USA so you can see the truck before you buy? also pay harbour costs in Holland, Truck inspection Germany, after that inspection RDW Holland, Change some front lights, put turn signal lights in the front fenders, a fog light on the rear, lock the sliding rear window and so on... Maybe you can find a nice 2004 SRT/10 SC truck for a nice price so you can have the truck for less than 30.000 euro at home (but the most time, cheap trucks didn't have low miles).. Import will save you some money but it's a long way before you finally drive legal with the truck in Holland.. Don't look only to the Us Dollar price when you compare it fast with the Euro because this will make you crazy.. Before everything is ready in Holland, your truck is expensive as well...

Thanks for the comment about my website :top:

Last edited:
SRT/10-AMSTERDAM said:
Hey Rick,

10% import tax (quad cabs) and 22% (singel cabs) over the total price , put turn signal lights in the front fenders,

Elwin,
are you sure about the 10%. I remember when I checked the alternative to import via Rotterdam it didn't make a difference. Custom (product) code on the custom papers are the same for SC and QC!? In belgium for instance it's 22% all the way (10% for regular cars).:dontknow:
side note: I didn't have to install signal lights on the front fenders..:D

But in the end importing yourself is indeed much cheaper then going via parallel import although some european prices are rather cheap as I showed you on email. but then again maybe these had an accident (salvage title). And since the SRT trucks are not officially imported, no limited warrenty via Chrysler Europe so you better be sure it's in good condition.:(

Yes i'm sure Jan.. I must pay 19% normal tax and 10% import tax over the total price of the truck with shipping.. My buddy bought a silver 2005 Hemi Dayona singel cab in Florida and imported the truck to Holland and he must pay 19% normal tax and 22% import tax. We bought both trucks in 2007.. I don't know if the rules are changed right now but i think it's better to make a phonecall and ask the customs before he will import a truck to Holland..

Last edited:
SRT/10-AMSTERDAM said:
Hey Rick,

Yes i found this truck by my own and i was looking @ ebay, autotrader.com and on Vtcoa offcourse. I was looking for a truck with a date of manufactured before july 2005.. I found my truck in Alabama with a date of manufactured of june 2005 so i didn't pay the BPM tax in Holland.. The truck looks and smells brand new, has the factory bedcover and power sunroof and the previous owner put the bassani headers, stainless magnaflow cat back exhaust system and the bedrug on the truck so i was very happy with those mods...
Offcourse the daily gascosts sucks with a 8,3ltr V10 engine and the rediculous gasprices overhere in Holland but i use my SRT just for fun when it's evening or weekend. I will not have LPG in my truck and i have a company car (VW tdi) for work so i didn't use my truck everyday.. If you want to drive cheap, don't buy a viper truck!! Think about 1:4 or 1:5 on euro gas. I know about the SRT/10 truck prices overhere in Holland but it's almost impossible to import a 2005 Viper truck with low miles for less than 30.000 euro! Shipping and container costs, assurance costs, after that 19% normal tax, 10% import tax (quad cabs) and 22% (singel cabs) over the total price include the total amount of shipping costs. Maybe a plane ticket to USA so you can see the truck before you buy? also pay harbour costs in Holland, Truck inspection Germany, after that inspection RDW Holland, Change some front lights, put turn signal lights in the front fenders, a fog light on the rear, lock the sliding rear window and so on... Maybe you can find a nice 2004 SRT/10 SC truck for a nice price so you can have the truck for less than 30.000 euro at home (but the most time, cheap trucks didn't have low miles).. Import will save you some money but it's a long way before you finally drive legal with the truck in Holland.. Don't look only to the Us Dollar price when you compare it fast with the Euro because this will make you crazy.. Before everything is ready in Holland, your truck is expensive as well...

Thanks for the comment about my website :top:

Hi Elwin,

I am sure i want to see the Truck myself in the States. I like it there very much, so it is nice to have a short holiday and buy a truck ;)
But you are right it will add up to your total costs. It's indeed easy to look to the dollar price instead off the total costs eventualy in euro.

More than 30.000 euro is a lot of money so maybe a SRT 10 from 2004 is a better choice. It's a year older so also a lot more miles on the meter.

Well i am not in a rush (save some more money) so i have enough time to look for the best deal and learn more about the SRT 10.
I guess a quad cab is more intresting with 10% import tax.

RICK, :D WELCOME TO THE GREATEST CLUB IN THE WORLD.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Rick1976 said:
More than 30.000 euro is a lot of money so maybe a SRT 10 from 2004 is a better choice. It's a year older so also a lot more miles on the meter.

I guess a quad cab is more intresting with 10% import tax.

2004- singel cab
2005- singel cab & quad cabs
2006- singel cab & quad cabs

Offcourse 30.000 euro is alot of money but you will drive a great truck :D :D :top: But look for a used 2002-2003 BMW X5 in Holland .. They ask almost the same price so that's for me an easy decision to buy a kick ass Viper truck :driver: :rock: :rock: :rock:

and I must go to register it in Germany since there's no way in Italy (planning to move to another country soon by the way, this really piss me off)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back