Newbie's Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

TnVTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay, someone wanted me to take pics...so, here they are.
The truck was used when I got it, but, it only had 4250 miles, and fairly well optioned.
SRTfront.JPG

SRTrr.JPG

AirBoxV10505.JPG

SRTleatherseats.JPG

SRTInfinitySub.JPG

Do all SRT's come with the rear fold-out shelving? (My '03 Hemi ThunderRoad didn't have it).
And, I sure do love having a sunroof!!

The best part.....Its RED

Nice pics, welcome

YUCK RED...j/k Welcome to the RBC... Nice truck man what is that car beside the truck? KEEP THE WING ON!!!!

WizzySRT10 said:
YUCK RED...j/k Welcome to the RBC... Nice truck man what is that car beside the truck? KEEP THE WING ON!!!!
Trans Am - Like his sig says silly.:p :D

Nice pics of the truck, but like Wizzer referred to, some pics and info on the T/A probably wouldn't be a bad thing either!:rock:

Nevermind, I clicked your link and scammed your pics!:D :D :D

TAfront.JPG

TArear.JPG

What kinda plans you got for it???

I'm from the Atomic City of Oak Ridge, TN.
Snowflakes.JPG

Nohoodrf.JPG

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
The best part.....Its RED

Nice pics, welcome
DITTO^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^:rock:

Hamrhead said:
Nevermind, I clicked your link and scammed your pics!:D :D :D

[
What kinda plans you got for it???

Right now, I'm waiting on the Q-Jet & HEI to be modified for the combination.
It's a 400 w/ a Eagle stroker kit. 4.25" stroker crank, 6.8" Eagle BBC H-Beam rods, JE/SRP flattops, decked, Edelbrock heads cleaned up, 1.65 roller rockers, Crower "Beast" cam (Ram Air IV variant), RPM intake port matched and water crossover cut loose, BeCool aluminum radiatior, SFI certified balancer & flexplate, sumped gas tank w/Edelbrock pump, Mallory billet return port regulator, -8AN Hose all the way to carb, Doug's 1-7/8" long tube headers w/3.5" collectors, Pype's manderal bent 3" full exhaust w/ X-over, WFO shaker hood scoop drop base cleaner, L-88 torque converter, MSD HEI Ultimate module, cap, coil, wires, NGK U-Groove plugs. WHEW!

After I get it running, I gotta get the windshield pulled & resealed, then new weatherstripping, then interior, then paint last. (It's gonna be a sleeper with the paint looking so rough).

WizzySRT10 said:

I personally like the wing:rock: , so, it will stay!
I traded a black Hemi ThunderRoad for this red SRT... Black looks sooo sinister when clean, but, it's a bear for daily driver.
LFhigh149Kb.JPG

Great rides there Tn.

A cool thing I had never noticed with the red trucks. You can see some of the red from the doors on the inside. It looks like its trimmed with red. On my black truck, you dont really notice the black paint with the dark interior colors. Looks cool with red.

patrick

TnVTX said:
Okay, someone wanted me to take pics...so, here they are.
The truck was used when I got it, but, it only had 4250 miles, and fairly well optioned.
SRTfront.JPG

SRTrr.JPG

AirBoxV10505.JPG

SRTleatherseats.JPG

SRTInfinitySub.JPG

Do all SRT's come with the rear fold-out shelving? (My '03 Hemi ThunderRoad didn't have it).
And, I sure do love having a sunroof!!

What you still have rubber on dem tares? Nice truck...You also have the fastest colour..

dallas said:
What you still have rubber on dem tares? Nice truck...You also have the fastest colour..

It's Maquires "Tire Shine"...comes in an aerasol can. I didn't wipe it off the T/A tires because the rears are old, and starting to show signs of dry rot. Plus, that car isn't gonna move for almost a month...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back