Newbie's Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good looking truck (even if it is red)....is that a full cover floor mat in the rear?...I bought my truck used also and it did not have a rear mat...I might be able to get my dealer to get me one if they come with a rear mat.......love the Trans Am..I bought a new one in 1977...400 T/A and did some modding...plan on finding one and restoring sometime in the near future..:burnout:

TNVIPER said:
Good looking truck (even if it is red)....is that a full cover floor mat in the rear?...I bought my truck used also and it did not have a rear mat...I might be able to get my dealer to get me one if they come with a rear mat.......love the Trans Am..I bought a new one in 1977...400 T/A and did some modding...plan on finding one and restoring sometime in the near future..:burnout:

I had ordered that rear mat when I had my '03 Hemi ThunderRoad. Lucky for me, they had the same color interior. Other goodies I had ordered from Mopar, was rear fenderwell liners. They really clean up the rear wheel well area. And, the folding "Mopar" sunshade, quality piece. Cloth lining on back (dash) side, and aluminzed with "MOPAR" on window side.

TnVTX said:
I had ordered that rear mat when I had my '03 Hemi ThunderRoad. Lucky for me, they had the same color interior. Other goodies I had ordered from Mopar, was rear fenderwell liners. They really clean up the rear wheel well area. And, the folding "Mopar" sunshade, quality piece. Cloth lining on back (dash) side, and aluminzed with "MOPAR" on window side.

How hard was it to install the fenderwell liners? I have been thinking about getting them myself..:burnout:

TNVIPER said:
How hard was it to install the fenderwell liners? I have been thinking about getting them myself..:burnout:

Very Easy. I had them both on under 1/2 hour. Also makes it alot easier to clean the rear area up when washing the truck.

TnVTX said:
Other goodies I had ordered from Mopar, was rear fenderwell liners. They really clean up the rear wheel well area.
Any chance you could get us a couple 'closer up pics' of those rear fenderwell liners??:dontknow: Purdy pleeeeeeze!:D

TIA:wavey:

Hamrhead said:
Any chance you could get us a couple 'closer up pics' of those rear fenderwell liners??:dontknow: Purdy pleeeeeeze!:D

TIA:wavey:
Sure! No problem...
1970627Wheelliner.JPG

Like the Inner fender pc. Is there a part # available? Gotta have those....It's normal for a new guy to fly to Ohio and install....so let me know when to expect your arrival !!!!! Great color

Welcome, sorry for being late, I was a little busy this past weekend.

Bill.

TNVIPER said:
They don't come with rear carpets/mats. So you have to go buy them somewhere. Got mine from USSpeed http://www.usspeedonline.com/page/U/PROD/LM-Ram

Nice looking truck!! Thanks for the pictures. We're picture starved here!!

Stretch

TnVTX said:
Sure! No problem...

Why Thank You! They look like a nice addition that I may look into.:rock:

WAZZSUP said:
Like the Inner fender pc. Is there a part # available? Gotta have those....It's normal for a new guy to fly to Ohio and install....so let me know when to expect your arrival !!!!! Great color

Love those "kill" stickers:D

Here is a link to a place that sells them cheaper than what I paid...
http://store.moparpartusa.com/whweli.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back