Nitrous plate or dual nozzle? Nitrous questions

I would say a Forged bottom end is the bare minimum! I melted one of those cheap stock pistons N/A

I would say a Forged bottom end is the bare minimum! I melted one of those cheap stock pistons N/A

If you stay under a 150 shot and make sure your a/f is good you won't have to worry about it . ;)

I sprayed the crap out of vehicles for over 25 years and never melted a single one .You do your research make sure you are safe ,get a good tune and punch it baby !

Last edited:
I'm going to stay under 150. Well I'm going to spray 150. Truck don't get used much so will only be spraying every blue moon. This is what I'm doing

Nitrous outlet plate system
Nitrous outlet window switch
A/f gauge
Purge kit
Sct tuner with a nitrous tune.

Anything else i MUST have?

I'm going to stay under 150. Well I'm going to spray 150. Truck don't get used much so will only be spraying every blue moon. This is what I'm doing

Nitrous outlet plate system
Nitrous outlet window switch
A/f gauge
Purge kit
Sct tuner with a nitrous tune.

Anything else i MUST have?

Bottle warmer to keep your pressure up being you live in the frozen north .nitrous outlet plate is up there on price ,they are real proud of them .

Suggest an alternate to a plate. If you use a Taylor Helix throttle body plate and tap it for nozzles on both sides you spray uniform to both sides of plenim. It's also a bolt on and no need to modify intake. Available from Summit Taylor Helix p/n 83005 90 bucks.

TAY-83005_ml.jpg

Last edited:
Suggest an alternate to a plate. If you use a Taylor Helix throttle body plate and tap it for nozzles on both sides you spray uniform to both sides of plenim. It's also a bolt on and no need to modify intake. Available from Summit Taylor Helix p/n 83005 90 bucks.

View attachment 54159

Thanks,

I wouldn't mind plumbing the nozzles into my manifold as it will be coming off anyway.

Are the 2 nozzles better than the plate? I know the system with nozzles is $180 less expensive. I really don't care what one is easier to install. Just want a good end result.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back