NJ State Police Camaro SS

FastSRT19

Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are some unmarked black ones out there too, beware messing with them on the street!
ss-3.jpg

GADodgetech said:
I was gonna tell you to write dumbass on a piece of paper backwards and stand in front of a mirror and take pics :D

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :D :D :D :D :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

:p

I came across one of those brand new silver Cameros last friday night at a stop light, being driven by a young kid and his girlfriend. He pulled up next to me and started motioning towards my truck to his girlfriend and laughing.

I thought to myself, kid, you really don't want to do this, not in front of your girlfriend, but I was wrong. He wanted to play. We got through the intersection and I think he realized that he had made one giant mistake. I had him in second gear and banged third like it was supposed to be there and it was all over from there.

Just glad we were out of town in the desert where there is no traffic. But really a great kill.

ccfeyh said:
I came across one of those brand new silver Cameros last friday night at a stop light, being driven by a young kid and his girlfriend. He pulled up next to me and started motioning towards my truck to his girlfriend and laughing.

I thought to myself, kid, you really don't want to do this, not in front of your girlfriend, but I was wrong. He wanted to play. We got through the intersection and I think he realized that he had made one giant mistake. I had him in second gear and banged third like it was supposed to be there and it was all over from there.

Just glad we were out of town in the desert where there is no traffic. But really a great kill.
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back