NJ State Police Camaro SS

ccfeyh said:
I came across one of those brand new silver Cameros last friday night at a stop light, being driven by a young kid and his girlfriend. He pulled up next to me and started motioning towards my truck to his girlfriend and laughing.

I thought to myself, kid, you really don't want to do this, not in front of your girlfriend, but I was wrong. He wanted to play. We got through the intersection and I think he realized that he had made one giant mistake. I had him in second gear and banged third like it was supposed to be there and it was all over from there.

Just glad we were out of town in the desert where there is no traffic. But really a great kill.
:rock::congrats: :burnout: :rock: :congrats: :burnout: :rock: :congrats: :burnout: ......:D

ccfeyh said:
I came across one of those brand new silver Cameros last friday night at a stop light, being driven by a young kid and his girlfriend. He pulled up next to me and started motioning towards my truck to his girlfriend and laughing.

I thought to myself, kid, you really don't want to do this, not in front of your girlfriend, but I was wrong. He wanted to play. We got through the intersection and I think he realized that he had made one giant mistake. I had him in second gear and banged third like it was supposed to be there and it was all over from there.

Just glad we were out of town in the desert where there is no traffic. But really a great kill.

way to go, nice one:D :D :D

ccfeyh said:

That would suck to be him......but he deserved it:rock:

sad part is richie. and im not sure YOU know this. . but you should... that car they got is WORTHLESS for someone who knows the law in NJ. it is illegal for a officer to pursue a vehicle in speeds in excess of 99 mph, unless there is a confirmed felony warrent for the driver. If they do, they lose their badge and the guy walks. Thats the only reason im not in jail right now for a mistake i made 5 years ago. thats why i think high speed chase cars are stupid in this state. Also, if ya got a state trooper buddy, ask him what the attack pack is. Makes these camaros look like a yugo......

ccfeyh said:

Hell yeah!!!

ccfeyh said:

Very nice:rock: I Had the same thing when the challys first came out..Stupid rich kid got SMOKED:burnout:

Stanimal said:
sad part is richie. and im not sure YOU know this. . but you should... that car they got is WORTHLESS for someone who knows the law in NJ. it is illegal for a officer to pursue a vehicle in speeds in excess of 99 mph, unless there is a confirmed felony warrent for the driver. If they do, they lose their badge and the guy walks. Thats the only reason im not in jail right now for a mistake i made 5 years ago. thats why i think high speed chase cars are stupid in this state. Also, if ya got a state trooper buddy, ask him what the attack pack is. Makes these camaros look like a yugo......

That is 100% false, buddy...I've had plenty of chases to know the laws.:D Here is just one...i think i hit 115 or so at one point.
http://sharing.theflip.com/session/da0b914ae426bebc49b713894c9e68ef/video/5763604

99 MPH? Where does it say that? lol
http://www.nj.gov/lps/dcj/agguide/vehpurs_2009.pdf

Last edited:
GADodgetech said:
I heard conneticut has srt chargers unmarked :dontknow:

FL has them too.... at least the Brevard Co Sheriff does.... They have a black SUPERCHARGED Mach1 Mustang too (must have been a seizure).

LoveThisTruck said:
Where I lived back in GA our sheriff's dept had a Viper rt/ 10. It was pretty cool, they used it for D.A.R.E. The car would talk about prevention of drugs and stuff, the kids really liked it. They had a NICE paintjob on it, won a couple of awards. Then they decided to sell it and repainted it black, i swear the paint on that car was an inch thick ;). They put it in the showroom at my old dealer trying to sell it for 40k, dont know if its sold or not. It was the first viper I ever drove. :)

Cops have had special pursuit cars for years. In Don Garlits Museum there is a 1966 Coronet 4 door with a 426 Hemi. This was a special order car that Dodge made for the FBI.

Bill.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back