Nov. 22 Track Day near Macon Ga.

FATJACK said:
AW Hell let 'em play:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

lol i didnt say stop em i just said be afraid lol,,,:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Ironhead said:
yes wifes are ok just keep them away from MUTT and his blender ,,,and the pool and stinkers wife after she gets ,,well you all know the rest LOL,,be afraid of the virgina club of america branch of the viper truck club of america,,,
:dontknow: :dontknow: BE VARY AFRAID:dontknow: :dontknow:

FATJACK said:
AW Hell let 'em play:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Ironhead said:
lol i didnt say stop em i just said be afraid lol,,,:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

See? Now I just HAD to intervene on this conversation. Pay attention guys because I'm not gonna mention names or repeat this again..
100_2822.jpg

Do yall remember the goings ons that made these men sit quietly on the sidelines? Remember what they were looking at?
9-13-08023.jpg

9-13-08022.jpg

9-13-08021.jpg

They were looking at sweet trouble brewing at one end of the pool....
9-13-08024.jpg

Soooo :dontknow: I'd say that "be very afraid" suggestion was quite accurate, yet an understatement.

Last edited:
thats right me and jack were safer in the pool than out of it lol ,,:D

Okay I'm actually going to sleep now James. I know you were concerned before. It's 11:50 pm here.. See yall lates...

Thanks Antnee, those were GREAT pics. Did you notice on the Ladies end of the pool they ALL had drinks, trouble was abrewin'.

Ironhead said:
thats right me and jack were safer in the pool than out of it lol ,,:D

And me just the opposite...I was attacked, and lost a Mutt drink as a result...:( :p :D
Damn wish I could make the GTG...got some real good "shine" to share...will send some up with Earl.:cheers:

NBT said:
Damn wish I could make the GTG...got some real good "shine" to share...will send some up with Earl.:cheers:
I would be honored to take the shine for you Ken.:D :D :D :D

NBT said:
And me just the opposite...I was attacked, and lost a Mutt drink as a result...:( :p :D

damn i want a hit of that shine

Brat said:
Will it still be in the bottle or in your bladder? I prefer the first option.:D

SilvrSRT10 said:
Will it still be in the bottle or in your bladder? I prefer the first option.:D
O.K. I will save a little in the bottle for you.:D :D :D :D :D :D :D But the bladder filtration system is better.:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Brat said:

Cool Earl, as discussed, I will get the 10 done before the trip...get the shine to ya, and if Eddie needs some more Brat's/ Venison...will fill one more cooler...waiting for the verdict on the new ones we did this year.;) :D
Here is one pic from Hunt Camp 2008. There is one deer in the pic...sorry for those it offends...but damn good eating.:rock: That's Camp Buck (not too big where we hunt)...hence the Steelers Medallion round my neck...was one of the best hunts I have had to date...rattled/called him in to 20 yards.
I am responsible for the Camp Buck Medallion for next year now:rock:

IMG_0420.jpg

Ok screw it...one more...

IMG_0413.jpg

Last edited:
NBT said:
Cool Earl, as discussed, I will get the 10 done before the trip...get the shine to ya, and if Eddie needs some more Brat's/ Venison...will fill one more cooler...waiting for the verdict on the new ones we did this year.;) :D
Here is one pic from Hunt Camp 2008. There is one deer in the pic...sorry for those it offends...but damn good eating.:rock: That's Camp Buck (not too big where we hunt)...hence the Steelers Medallion round my neck...was one of the best hunts I have had to date...rattled/called him in to 20 yards.
I am responsible for the Camp Buck Medallion for next year now:rock:

IMG_0420.jpg

Ok screw it...one more...

IMG_0413.jpg
Looks like a good time had by all.:rock: :rock: :rock:

Brat said:
Looks like a good time had by all.:rock: :rock: :rock:

Got a half gallon of shine here for the trip...(tripple distilled...stainless)just need to know if Eddie needs more Venison....pretty much know the answer... I know he likes that Smoked Summer we did.:rock:

NBT said:
Got a half gallon of shine here for the trip...(tripple distilled...stainless)just need to know if Eddie needs more Venison....pretty much know the answer... I know he likes that Smoked Summer we did.:rock:
Not a problem bro.just let me know.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

NBT said:

give it up lol:rock:

SilvrSRT10 said:
How many wives do you have? Doesn't matter, bringem' all. Coolers mandatory.:D
i just spit food on the comp...i meant it to be plural for the rest of you guys...and one, last i checked...i'd pencil me in...if i can't get my clutch installed before then, i don't know if i'll make it...(no, seriously, make it even down there!!)...i'll keep you posted it's sat. right? the 22nd

viperhauler said:
i just spit food on the comp...i meant it to be plural for the rest of you guys...and one, last i checked...i'd pencil me in...if i can't get my clutch installed before then, i don't know if i'll make it...(no, seriously, make it even down there!!)...i'll keep you posted it's sat. right? the 22nd
The 22nd is raceday and GTG. The evening of Friday the 21st is when a lot of us will hit town. A group of us from VA, NC and other states will be convoying down. If you can make it, the more the merrier.

bull me and anty will be there thursday dont be slow pokes ,,,,damn im trucking up 860 plus miles on thursday and you goobers cant get there till friday ,,,what a bunch of weeners,,,butch up :(

oh, yeah, if i can make it...a)am i gonna be an outcast cuz my truck's got some dents, and scratches from workin out of it...i mean...it's still gotta BOD...for real, tho, does anybody have (or can bring) a set of drag radials...i think slicks might be too stout??? i ain't tryin to break it, but i've been dyin to run it with a set of somethin stickier, but nobody around here has anything that'll fit...they're all for cars...and i'm beatin em up with "that" truck...haha...but seriously...think that might be a possibility...oh, and are "we" actually "invited"...just out of curiosity...i was on the website, and just didn't know

Last edited:
viperhauler said:
oh, yeah, if i can make it...a)am i gonna be an outcast cuz my truck's got some dents, and scratches from workin out of it...i mean...it's still gotta BOD...for real, tho, does anybody have (or can bring) a set of drag radials...i think slicks might be too stout??? i ain't tryin to break it, but i've been dyin to run it with a set of somethin stickier, but nobody around here has anything that'll fit...they're all for cars...and i'm beatin em up with "that" truck...haha...but seriously...think that might be a possibility

If you've just put a new clutch in you don't want to beat on it too soon. I think they say 500 easy miles and I'm not sure if a road trip qualifies. I think you need some stop and go involved in the 500 miles. Someone who has been through it will chime in.

Back