Nov. 22 Track Day near Macon Ga.

Scrambler1 said:
Getting closer. See ya'll at the hotel in Perry Friday afternoon sometime.

Hey pimpdaddy, you're gonna have your hair combed? I promise I'll wear a different shirt.:laugh:
020.jpg

Big Worm said:
Shoot, Nelson and I can not bring them out unless it is 78 degrees outside
i bet you also get phone updates on the weather and check the relative humidity!!! and thanks labonte...i'll let you guys know when it gets sooner if i'll be able to make it...if not...i'll catch the next one fo sho:rock:

labontecsi said:
One WITHsleeves?:dontknow: :dontknow:

He was just sun'n the guns...:rock: :rock: :rock: :D

Butt it kinda looks like he' goosing p-daddy...:eek:
That hair and smile on Pimpdaddy's face actually looks like Ant's thumb may have tried a disappearing act.:dontknow: :eek: :confused:

I invited my friend George Bryce to the event he is the crew chief for Angelle Sampey(NHRA drag bikes).

Here is a response from Brian:

Wow...90+ pages of that thread...impressive to say the least...LOL...I have power available at the dragstrip or at the chevy dealership plus i have a 13KW generator on the trailer to handle all the power needs. I will check with Ed at the track to see if they have an issue with me bringing the dyno out there... he usually doesnt care, i might need to contact the club putting on the event...havent been able to research that yet. Should have no problem getting it setup some where both fri and sat if needed.

Thanks
Brian

The Itch said:
Butt it kinda looks like he' goosing p-daddy...:eek:
That hair and smile on Pimpdaddy's face actually looks like Ant's thumb may have tried a disappearing act.:dontknow: :eek: :confused:

:dontknow: I had to get him to smile somehow..

labontecsi said:
Thanks, Bone. Keep us informed on the where and when. Can't wait to shake your hand.
you may have to wash it afterwards, no telling where its been:D

labontecsi said:
Thanks, Bone. Keep us informed on the where and when. Can't wait to shake your hand.

It looks like it is up to you guys where and when.

Friday? Sat? Both? Next to track in lit parking lot (Chevy dealership)? At track in grass (somewhat dark)?

What time do you want to start on Sat?

Brian is reading these posts and will comment back through me.

eddie102870 said:
you may have to wash it afterwards, no telling where its been:D

All over your truck! :congrats:

So far my Macon Walmart list contains:
Beer :rock:
Hand Sanitizer :D

saturday some time would be good unless he wants to set it up in the hotel parking lot...lol that could be fun

UUUUhhhhoooooooo Jack:rock: :rock: :rock:

Attachments

• Slicks 042.JPG
    Slicks 042.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 14
  • Slicks 043.JPG
    Slicks 043.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 16
Bone said:
It looks like it is up to you guys where and when.

Friday? Sat? Both? Next to track in lit parking lot (Chevy dealership)? At track in grass (somewhat dark)?

What time do you want to start on Sat?

Brian is reading these posts and will comment back through me.

How about Friday being reserved for anyone that wants a tune done on the dyno and Saturday open to all? I figure anybody getting a tune will want to see how it does at the track Sat. How much is the dyno gonna cost Bone?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back