Nov. 22 Track Day near Macon Ga.

earnie you find any rims bo?

I havent found nothing of mine than what I sent ya bo:eek:

gotta run to charlotte give me a holla if ya need

Stinker said:
earnie you find any rims bo?

I havent found nothing of mine than what I sent ya bo:eek:

gotta run to charlotte give me a holla if ya need

Ended up getting a set of cheap steel wheels for now and as allways appreciate your help!

IH8CHVYS said:
UUUUhhhhoooooooo Jack:rock: :rock: :rock:

Jack's probably gonna shrudge his shoulders and say that you got yourself a nice set of expensive pencil erasers.

Last edited:
I got N2O (100 HP shot) and slicks (not drag radials,SLICKS !).

Won't have the N2O hooked up by the gtg,definitely by May ,though.

Sure hope I don't break anything now. :D

well I jsut got back from Underground and picking up the Brutal 10..........

lets jsut say 1800+hitting the asphalt now:rock:

LOLOL SIKE! JSUT KIDDING:p

TNVIPER said:
Anybody going to this GTG from somewhere near Miami FL?...I need to get a package to BlackViper....
The closest Iam is Tampa,if its not too big I can send it on to miami via ups.:dontknow:

Stinker said:
well I jsut got back from Underground and picking up the Brutal 10..........

lets jsut say 1800+hitting the asphalt now:rock:

LOLOL SIKE! JSUT KIDDING:p

I was halfway through "Holy Sh&$" before I got to your last line. Good one.:D

HOT RAM said:
I got N2O (100 HP shot) and slicks (not drag radials,SLICKS !).

Won't have the N2O hooked up by the gtg,definitely by May ,though.

Sure hope I don't break anything now. :D

sweet i got fatjacks old set up and before that it was nana,s ,,,same here i wont have time to hook it up but by may i should have it in there,,youll needem big boy lol

Last edited:
Ironhead said:
sweet i got fatjacks old set up and before that it was nana,s ,,,same here i wont have time to hook it up but by may i should have it in there,,youll needem big boy lol
Hey Ironhead, Did you give us a report on your 4.88 gear????

FATJACK said:
Hey Ironhead, Did you give us a report on your 4.88 gear????

well sort of kind of and no ,,,i will tell this it will freaking smoke the shit out of street tires ,,,just got it back again had door gaskets replaced at dealer today ,,i have not had a chance to run it down a track yet ,,,:burnout:By the time may gets here i will have the set of kyles heads ported and polished and intake may be sent out to get stinkers honing done on it ,,,thinking i will get the mopar cam to install when i do the heads ,,,along with drilling a hole and tapping it for the giggle gas ,,,by then i will make you sweat your nades off the beat me MUUUUUHHHAAAAA

Last edited:
Ironhead said:
well sort of kind of and no ,,,i will tell this it will freaking smoke the shit out of street tires ,,,just got it back again had door gaskets replaced at dealer today ,,i have not had a chance to run it down a track yet ,,,:burnout:By the time may gets here i will have the set of kyles heads ported and polished and intake may be sent out to get stinkers honing done on it ,,,thinking i will get the mopar cam to install when i do the heads ,,,along with drilling a hole and tapping it for the giggle gas ,,,by then i will make you sweat your nades off the beat me MUUUUUHHHAAAAA
What the hell does the last sentence mean???:dontknow: :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back