oem ram srt 10 hoods for sale thread

6pakattack said:
Damn,I could start a collection and line the walls in my garage with them !!!! :D
I am going to buy at least one hood for my inventory.:D :D :D :D

alexspop said:
Your truck color is graphite....unfortunately the mineral grey is slightly lighter. I had an 04 graphite hemi before the 10.
He's right also for others wanting to buy a silver from the srt-10 they do not match regular dodge with hemi silver.....the shades are different..anyone else know of a color to help others so they are not pissed when they buy one and it doesn't match...
btw if times were good, these hoods should easily be in the neighborhood of $500+

anyone close to OKC have a black one for sale? need one for my beast

Photo0305A.jpg

I'd love to get 2 hoods for a decent price. I will be 2-toning my rig anyways. So color doesn't really matter.

fordassassin said:
I'd love to get 2 hoods for a decent price. I will be 2-toning my rig anyways. So color doesn't really matter.
Great name "fordassassin" love it!!

FATJACK said:
Great name "fordassassin" love it!!

You got to see my Ford Assassin Sticker that I have made on my Tailgate :rock: . Also got another one that says,
Corvettes for breakfast, Ferrari's for lunch, Porche for dinner. And anything in between for Dessert.

kickinassrt-10 said:
they do not match regular dodge with hemi silver.....

Sucks to hear. I'll just have to end up getting it painted to match. I'll drop off some pocket flares, the hood, and the tailgate to get done at the same time. The Cummins needs a makeover!:rock:

I think what might be needed here is paint code. I don't know them all so help me fill this in.

Red =
Black =
Sivler =

Yellow =
Black =
Red =
Silver =

Inferno red =
mineral Grey =
Standard Black =
Metalic Black = PXR

Check your door and see if the paint code matches. This should help in finding our which color from what year you need to match the hood you are looking to purchase to the color of your truck.

Just thought this might help.

Last edited:
i think most srts were that were produced silver were the paint code ps2. i have the one in a million ram that is silver but not ps2. mine is psb

GriffsSRT said:
I think what might be needed here is paint code. I don't know them all so help me fill this in.

Red =
Black =
Sivler =

Yellow =
Black =
Red =
Silver =

Inferno red =
mineral Grey =
Standard Black =
Metalic Black = PXR

Check your door and see if the paint code matches. This should help in finding our which color from what year you need to match the hood you are looking to purchase to the color of your truck.

Just thought this might help.

Haha you remembered roz's paint code :)

Brat said:
I am going to buy at least one hood for my inventory.:D :D :D :D

Damn Earl you mean to tell us that you don't already have a few spare hoods in your collection:D

Red = PR4
Black = PX8
Sivler =

Yellow =
Black =
Red =
Silver =

Inferno red =
Mineral Grey =
Standard Black =
Metalic Black = PXR

GriffsSRT said:

Red = PR4
Black = PX8
Sivler =

Yellow =
Black =
Red =
Silver =

Inferno red =
Mineral Grey = PDM
Standard Black =
Metalic Black = PXR

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back