oem ram srt 10 hoods for sale thread

mbarclay said:
im looking for one as well LOL, im in ny i would travel in the northeast to pick it up. Let me know

x2 lol

I'm sure that once more of Tony's hoods get installed there will be more stock hoods for sale.

Even though I have a different hood, I tend to save all my stock parts. I am a little strange in that respect.

Bill.

Silverbullet08 said:
ok well ill swap u my stock hood for your stock hood lol :D
WOW!:eek: How can I pass that up?

Let me think about it.:D

Bill.

i can sell mine. has 25 hail dings. can be paintless dent repaired. if the offer is right i will part with it. and would prefer your in the N.E. area of the country.

woops mine got bumped.
i can sell mine. has 25 hail dings. can be paintless dent repaired. if the offer is right i will part with it. and would prefer your in the N.E. area of the country.

eddie102870 said:
mines for sale

How much you selling it for? Will you ship to cali?

scoobert said:
woops mine got bumped.

W0rLDWaR4 said:

ill take 500 for it where at in cali?

By the time
e you buy one on here and pay to ship to Cali you can get a brand new oem one from your local stealership or bodyshop.

scoobert said:
woops mine got bumped.

pm me with a price:rock:

mbarclay said:
pm me with a price:rock:
i am waiting a few weeks, i am not sure if i want a carbon hood or fiber. cant seem to find a pic of the carbon hood. plus i want to pick up the hood in NC when i am there on a job.

turbo287 said:
Anybody in central texas with a black hood in good shape?
PM Ironhead, he is in Houston area. Eddie102870 has a black one also, he is in South Alabama.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back