OIL UNDER TRUCK!!!!!! Not good!

THats the plan Mike....Im having my local guys swap the pulley back in to the Stock Paxton pulley and uppin the spray. What do you think? single 200 or dual stage 300?

Blakewilder said:
THats the plan Mike....Im having my local guys swap the pulley back in to the Stock Paxton pulley and uppin the spray. What do you think? single 200 or dual stage 300?

dual at the least....will know more in a few weeks...

I plan on starting with the following:

1st gear.....100 shot to give me the trq needed to get movin

2nd gear....150 shot ramped up slowly after the shift

3rd gear....200 ramped....

if traction holds.....will up 2nd to 200 and 3rd to 300

I just Talked to Doug Levin.....hes gonna take a look at her and change the NOS setup to accomodate a dual stage system up to 200hp per stage. He recommends having the 2nd stage on a button as well as the ability to have it automatic. He said that he can make some changes to the serpentine system to give me better grip on the belt and that if we want to go a little farthere that he can install a cogged pulley/belt system on a dedicated belt. Ive never dealt with Doug, but he sounds like a very nice guy and he seems extremely knowledgable.....well see..

Last edited:
I would shoot 125-150 from a dig. Doing anything after 3rd gear will have minimal effect on ET, but will increase your MPH quite a bit. With these trucks, it's all about getting it moving. You want to shoot as much as you possibly can as early as you can. With the upgraded rear/tires you can handle a 100 shot without any issue from a dig.

Really....I thought DC Performance did the R&D for them....Ive talked to RICK on the Alley and Levin did his SRT with a Paxton and he used the setup he's tallkin about on mine and it works great....I think Im gonna let him do it...

Hmmm...i could be wrong Blake I don't know Doug but have heard from a number of reputable folks he did the work...

Stinker said:
Bro I am real good friends with Blake and believe me he laughs about all the jokes and probes about his engine.

He knows he has went thru all the engine problems, and takes it in stride, he has a wonderful sense of humor.

But as far as the breather system everyone has great ideas, I know with the boost I am uh planning on running about 20psi:D I have 12an lines from each valve cover running to 2 catch cans with breathers so that the pressure under pressure can escape, if not it would blow every seal in the thing back to the factory.:D

The EED system is nice, I jsut dont think it will be marginally enough for the psi Blake is running, I'm no expert by any means and this FI is very new to me , but believe me with the problems I have had over the past year or so, I have learned tons!:D
I know stink, I think it's the week before my period, you know PMS, but the poor guy has got the sh*t end of every stick he has come apon, there are times to joke and there are times to be serious, this thread started with a serious question and I didn't feel he was getting serious answers, I'm sorry:eek:
Blake I just ordered your materials, and I am having the tank polished, I'm gonna post a couple pics in a few minutes

its all good

Blakewilder said:
The breather has a very small amount of smoke comin out of it. My mech says that the PCV is malfunctioning....so they are replacing it.
1fast400 has the right idea dont replace the mtr because of a pcv valve,hope it works out,:rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back