Ok guys, another CE for sale.

FastSRT19

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes it's true, CE #19 is for sale...It was a hard thing to finally post this but here it is:
Mods: JTSVP oil lines,JTSVP power steering lines, Roe throttle body, Roe breather cap, JMB midpipe with Borla cat-back, JMB Powdercoated intake (white) JMB powdered valve covers (blue) X-metal shifter, JMB engine dress up parts (rad cover, fuse panel cover white) I have an extra JMB white rad cover too. JMB CAI and catch can, Chrome plated factory wheels, NEW BFG KDW tires (less than 1000 miles on them! SCT tuner with 3 tunes by Torrie. Recon LED brake light bar, Tailgate strut, center console has been recovered in the matching seat suede with blue Mopar Sneaky Pete emblem,sub box was also covered in the suede, JTSVP Demon coil packs,Adam's wires/sleeves,Raptor shift-light,1.5 inch drop blocks, EBC Greens front pads,Autometer D-Pic,Mopar rear wheel well liners,Cal-Vue mirrors,License plate flipper from JTSVP. New California car cover, never used. Billet hood strut covers.
PM me for more info, we all know what these trucks are going for, so i think i can get around 30k, but i am open to any offer. I will be away from a computer for a few days, going on a trip, but i will check when i get back!

P.S. This is killing me to post this, but the truck just sits in my garage. I've put 1,500 miles on it this year.
Just rolled 36k miles, i have stock front cat-pipe, shifter, mirrors.
OHHH, Did i mention it is CLEAN?:p

19-1.jpg

(old tires in this pic)
rim.jpg

097.jpg

lid020-1.jpg

Last edited:
Rich... I think you need to get your head examined...

Stop... Step away from the keyboard... Head directly to the mental hospital

TREKER said:
Rich... I think you need to get your head examined...

Stop... Step away from the keyboard... Head directly to the mental hospital

I know, i know...:eek:
Maybe i'll take it for a ride today, and change my mind.

FastSRT19 said:
I know, i know...:eek:
Maybe i'll take it for a ride today, and change my mind.

You will regret it once its gone... And you'll never get one like it again. :(

Go see Chuck at Tator's... He will talk some sense into you. :)

TREKER said:
You will regret it once its gone... And you'll never get one like it again. :(

Go see Chuck at Tator's... He will talk some sense into you. :)
Chuck already told me how he feels about my truck!:D oh I made a mistake on the mileage....it has 33,000!

i always change my mind after i drive mine hopefully you will too, where did you get the arm rest done i really like that:rock:

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
i always change my mind after i drive mine hopefully you will too, where did you get the arm rest done i really like that:rock:

I just took it for a little spin, i must be nuts, but it's still for sale! I had the console recovered at a local upholstery shop, and the emblem came from e-bay! I had to order an entire roll of the suede though, to match the OEM seats. I have the rest of the roll somewhere, probably enough to redo a small couch lol :aetsch:

Just spoke to Chuck... Told him what you were doing... He said you are nuts. I should call your precinct and tell them what you're thinking.

I think between you having the top off the new Jeep and no hair, the sun is cooking your brain. :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

I THINK WE SHOULD BOYCOTT THIS THREAD!!

And if anyone from here buys it we should remove their nutts!!!

FATJACK said:
I THINK WE SHOULD BOYCOTT THIS THREAD!!

And if anyone from here buys it we should remove their nutts!!!
Thats not very nice Flapjack.:D :p

I have only seen 1 of these trucks in person and it did not look as good as this does, the other was 100% stock still very nice tho.

I would keep this, I agree with everyone else regret would haunt you i think.

I think there is a bad case of "The Blues" ;) amongst CE owners of late:D

Last edited:
TREKER said:
Just spoke to Chuck... Told him what you were doing... He said you are nuts. I should call your precinct and tell them what you're thinking.

I think between you having the top off the new Jeep and no hair, the sun is cooking your brain. :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:
I think you may be right! Oh man I'm torn on what to do...

do what you need to do buddy, but as nice as yours is truely dont take less than 40k, if I had the 40 to give you I would do it in a heartbeat, its def worth it, so dont sell yourself short bud;)

WOW Im shocked to hear that...... Prob give a few guys in the club heart attacks when they see this .

i want it but got no where to keep it.had to build another garage to park the 2nd one i dont have room to build.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back