Ok guys, another CE for sale.

REPOMAN1 said:
WOW Im shocked to hear that...... Prob give a few guys in the club heart attacks when they see this .

I'm headed to the GTG tonight at the Chatterbox with a big ass FOR SALE sign on it...should make a few people fall over!:p

FATJACK said:
I THINK WE SHOULD BOYCOTT THIS THREAD!!

And if anyone from here buys it we should remove their nutts!!!
:dito: :dito: :dito: :withstupid: :cheers: :vollkommenauf: :coffee: :wavey:

I'm having second thoughts! :p

And Tony said he would buy it for $40,000, so i'm waiting for him to contact me!:D :D :D :D

FastSRT19 said:
I'm having second thoughts! :p

And Tony said he would buy it for $40,000, so i'm waiting for him to contact me!:D :D :D :D

keep it - come down to the car sho this weekend, and meet up with us and grab a beer :)

It ain't for sale anymore.:D I drove it for a few days, and its nice and cool here lately, so she is running real good.:burnout:

Plus Stinker said he would drive to NJ and kick my ass if i sold it.:dontknow: :p

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

FATJACK said:
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Good to hear!!:rock:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back