Opinions on this SRT10

What does he want for it. Love the color and looks clean but hate the rebuilt title. 11K miles may offset the title so I would guess 18-20 although it should be more

with a rebuilt title id say 15 to 18 max you can buy a clean title truck for the same money

eddie102870 said:
with a rebuilt title id say 15 to 18 max you can buy a clean title truck for the same money
Agreed an 06 with under 8000 miles just went in that price range. I wouldn't go higher than 15 if i just had to have it.

I wouldn't go over $15k. Too many non-rebuilt titles at a great deal. These trucks are tempermental from the dealer. I would be scared to buy a repaired one. Good luck with the negotiations!

amtrucker22 said:
I wouldn't go over $15k. Too many non-rebuilt titles at a great deal. These trucks are tempermental from the dealer. I would be scared to buy a repaired one. Good luck with the negotiations!

agreed, if the truck checks out a RB title wouldnt bother me. there are lots of parts and the frame is strong...
do a leak down and off er $14k

I just don't see a door, fender, bumper cover and rim/tire causing a rebuilt title. Most rebuilt trucks I've bought have had some frame damage right behind the front wheel. They put it on a frame machine and pull it straight where you can't even tell it was damaged. I'd be careful with this unless he can provide the frame machine printout showing it as straight. I wouldn't go more than 14 or 15k. I just paid 19.9k for a clean 20k mile QC.
Your looking at a cash deal as most banks won't loan on a damage title.

He's asking 22k obo. Im looking for a dont care the mileage rc srt10. Preferably silver. Deal is, i need to trade my car on it for a partial trade, cant do it outright. Ive been all over autotrader and havent seen one for under 20k, anybody have any leads for me? Thanks for your time.

I live in fremont, up near toledo. 2 hours away from columbus.

You asked for honest opinion.... That small amount of "Supposed" damage does not get a truck totaled to a Rebuilt Title. You can find trucks that have not been wrecked for the price he is asking.

The price is TFM (Too Freaking Much). Remember you are not buying pretty you want to buy solid truck. As mentioned before if they can't prove the frame is straight, RUN do not WALK away!!!!

22 k is high for a RB truck, to trade ya gotta go with dealer sales,there are a lot of guys on VTCOA that have their trucks on lots..........you may git the luck of the draw with a private sale, if the party is interested in your car...........good luck on your quest :rock: :burnout: :rock:

WOW! 22 for rebult,the problem with that is when the time comes for you to sell it or trade it in you will get half of book value!! would only buy it if you get documention and really cheap!!

if it was just body work i dont see what the big deal is if ita a "rebuilt" title

hell i wonder if i could trade my BEE in for it :D

I would not do 22 when I bought mine in 06 the rebuilt's were going for 22-25. I would offer 13-16. If not iceman has a nice one for sale I think 19k..

Coley 1334 said:
if it was just body work i dont see what the big deal is if ita a "rebuilt" title

hell i wonder if i could trade my BEE in for it :D
Go for it. Then i will race you title for title so i can part it out when i get it home.:D

negotiate the price if it needs work you can find quite a bit of RC for in the low 20's, also be very skeptical when they say only passenger door bumper and then the kicker here WHEEL AND TIRE repair too....sounds like it was in a substantial size accident wouldn't pay more than 15K for it....like the color choice though!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Pay attention...Rebuilt title on anything is worth 50% of the actual value of a good title. Banks will not normally lend on rebuilt titles. Price is WAY to high.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back