Opinions on this SRT10

This is what i got back from the guy, I asked what got wrecked:

Passenger side door and side airbag and front bumper cover. Scratches down the side.No frame damage. Didn't even need alignment job after it was repaired. Only spent $6500.00 for the repairs, complete paint job and billet accesories.

I just don't understand why they would have totaled the truck with $6.5k worth of repairs. I hit a deer in my work van that blew both airbags and cost over $8k in repairs and it didn't get totaled. Most insurance companies don't total a vehicle until 80% of book value is reached.

Anyway, the point is you can find a clean title truck for less than that. For that kind of money it's just not worth it.

Anybody know of a rc at their local dealership less than 20k?

OSO said:
Go for it. Then i will race you title for title so i can part it out when i get it home.:D

ok i will have to send it to justin first and i offered him a trade and some cash he said cant trade it :mad:

Coley 1334 said:
ok i will have to send it to justin first and i offered him a trade and some cash he said cant trade it :mad:
How much cash did you offer sounds like this guy is going to be stuck with that truck.

I thought you were looking for a silver one. Otherwise it looks great. You can probably work them on the price too. Most dealers are willing to come down to make a deal.

I would like a silver or red. How much do you guys think i could get them to come down? 19?

OSO said:
How much cash did you offer sounds like this guy is going to be stuck with that truck.

i told him my truck and 5k he said nope :mad:

and i have about 10k worth of mods done to my truck too
o well i will have me a 10 some day :rock:

Are you buying with cash or approved loan amount? If so depending on how bad the dealer wants to make a sale they will come down a few g's on the price. If you have the cash to by it from a private owner you can search on autotrader for trucks up to $23-24000 and many will work with you just to know they're getting the truck off their hands! Carmax wanted $25,998 (sticker) for my truck they messed up and listed it on autotrader for $21,998 and honored the price...just shows you what kind of markup dealers have on their vehicles..GOOD LUCK be patient you will find something you are looking for!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back