ouch whos truck

the thing i learned that i'll take to my grave (and i just told my 15 Y.O. brother....

the day you think you got your car whipped, it'll try to kill you...

that was my experience in a z28 at 2am on a windy mountain road...sober...

spedly said:
your more then 95yo and still driving? Holy crap
hE'S A mIRAClE ;)

Coley 1334 said:
:congrats:
well said even after me being rearended (not even my fault) i have more respect for driving and that other thread of the reckless driving has really left an impact on me

i guess cuz i'm 19 it really has made me change the way i drive my truck

but when is safe i still like to burn the tires every once and a while :burnout:

but not in traffic tho
19 :eek: - Barely outta yer "big boy" pull ups :D :D :D ;) :rock: :p

FATJACK said:
Buy it now for 11,900.00 with a salvage title or drive one home with a good title and high miles for 15,000.00 pretty easy choice.
Dude, it comes with the optional hood scoop and sport package :D No wing, sorry I couldn't own it ;)

nycstev said:
I think you met him at Mopar Nats 2007, Steve. He was with us at the tent, then also in Heath. Nice guy, quiet, red truck (obviously). IIRC, you were in a hurry to get to a "gentleman's entertainment facility" that evening. :)
Scroll up a couple of posts. There's a link with more info/pics.
viperhauler said:
do you know any other history other than that?
Other history than ??? What's listed in the Ebay auction?

Kevan said:
...Other history than ??? What's listed in the Ebay auction?
i didn't know if there was a way to see where/when it changed hands...just to see if it is indeed the kid in the county....guess i'm just bein nosey, now...it isn't a big deal...

viperhauler said:
i didn't know if there was a way to see where/when it changed hands...just to see if it is indeed the kid in the county....guess i'm just bein nosey, now...it isn't a big deal...
Nah. It's not the kid from your county.
Greg was the original owner of the truck.
DCX--->Dodge Dealer--->Greg--->Insurance Company--->Insurance Auction House--->Auto Parts Place--->Ebay.

Kevan said:
Nah. It's not the kid from your county.
Greg was the original owner of the truck.
DCX--->Dodge Dealer--->Greg--->Insurance Company--->Insurance Auction House--->Auto Parts Place--->Ebay.

Thanks Kevan, I think I remember him.

That was a great weekend!

I still remember that long line of SRT 10's running to and from the Outback...what a ride!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back