Pacific NW GTG

okay boys - I'm shutting her down for a little bit because it's starting to rain. I think we're heading back to the hotel . . . I'll post a few more pics then

damn festering shithole :p :p

ha ha ha ha j/k :love:

I'll take a swing at it....I'm thinking your bed is now on stilts...Billy had to piss jumped outta bed and cracked his melon on the nightstand and now looks like Frankenmidget :p :p :p :p Am I close :dontknow:

TheSickness said:
I'll take a swing at it....I'm thinking your bed is now on stilts...Billy had to piss jumped outta bed and cracked his melon on the nightstand and now looks like Frankenmidget :p :p :p :p Am I close :dontknow:
Your killing me over here, Now i can't get Frankenmidget out of my head LOL.

Thank you very much for the coozies Jack!!! They are really cool and we appreciated it!! It's 94 up here kinda hot for us fat white boys!!!:D

I have to tell everyone that I had the pleasure of meeting some of the nicest, friendliest people I've ever met. This gathering was a blast and everyone had a wonderful time. I would like again to say thank you to Eric for hosting the barbeque and MonkeyBoy (Silver) for all he did to get everyone there!!!!!:D

Last edited:
I don't have much time as I have a 12:15 am get up tomorrow morning, so I'm going to keep it short.

I had a great time. Eric and Shelly were wonderful hosts.:congrats: :rock: I enjoyed meeting some new friends and getting back together with some old ones.

Needless to say, I have a lot more that I will say when I have the free time. Also have a bunch of pictures and a couple videos that I will post. It may be later in the week, but I will get them posted.

To everyone that attended. It was a very enjoyable weekend that was only made better with your presence.

JRSVIPR said:
Your killing me over here, Now i can't get Frankenmidget out of my head LOL.

Join the party fellah! I haven't been able to get Frankenberry, Count Chocula, Boo Berry, or that f*ckin purple Grimmace from McDonald's out of my head for years.. :afraid:YEARS!!!!

Obviously the great Northwest...not a black truck to be seen...At least black trucks were represented by Bill and Alex!

it definitely was a fun time, glad to meet some folks i hadn't before as well as some i already had......:)
special thanks to eric & his wife for hosting this @ their beautiful home & john for buying us all brunch.... :rock:

the face to face really helps to understanding the people you only see from the keyboard, if you ever get the chance to go to a GTG - i strongly reccommend it !!! :D

lastly, ronnie..... you're a hoot & the life of the party - glad to finally meet you brudda !!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

and, i'm probably gonna need tires now. ;)

Attachments

• P1000192.JPG
    P1000192.JPG
    1,022.7 KB · Views: 25
  • P1000194.JPG
    P1000194.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 16
  • P1000195.JPG
    P1000195.JPG
    950.9 KB · Views: 20
  • P1000196.JPG
    P1000196.JPG
    1,006.4 KB · Views: 21
  • P1000197.JPG
    P1000197.JPG
    970.8 KB · Views: 15
  • P1000200.JPG
    P1000200.JPG
    961.2 KB · Views: 22
  • P1000201.JPG
    P1000201.JPG
    753 KB · Views: 20
moparracing said:
it definitely was a fun time, glad to meet some folks i hadn't before as well as some i already had......:)
special thanks to eric & his wife for hosting this @ their beautiful home & john for buying us all brunch.... :rock:

the face to face really helps to understanding the people you only see from the keyboard, if you ever get the chance to go to a GTG - i strongly reccommend it !!! :D

lastly, ronnie..... you're a hoot & the life of the party - glad to finally meet you brudda !!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

and, i'm probably gonna need tires now. ;)
It was really my pleasure to meet you finally too Bro!! For those of you who don't know Moparracing was the guy that introduced me to the VTCOA some many years ago!!! I was really glad to finally meet you too Bro!! I will let you know next time I'm headed south south so we can have a meal and laughs together or something!!!!!!!:) :rock: :congrats:

Rockin Ronnie said:
It was really my pleasure to meet you finally too Bro!! For those of you who don't know Moparracing was the guy that introduced me to the VTCOA some many years ago!!! I was really glad to finally meet you too Bro!! I will let you know next time I'm headed south south so we can have a meal and laughs together or something!!!!!!!:) :rock: :congrats:
for sure, look forward to it. :rock:

randy

Whatever I wanna hear how Frankemidget cracked his freackin dome :D Of all the dumb shit I've ever heard...Putting a Midgets bed on stilts of all things has to be the work of an evil genius of a woman :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

TheSickness said:
Whatever I wanna hear how Frankemidget cracked his freackin dome :D Of all the dumb shit I've ever heard...Putting a Midgets bed on stilts of all things has to be the work of an evil genius of a woman :marchmellow: :marchmellow:
Frankenmidget here, first of all I want to say that is was a great time seeing old friends and meeting new ones. Eric took us on a tour of all 4 corners of the state of Washington, so I can truefully say I have see the state of Washington. This is a beautiful state, but they have the worse drivers that I have ever seen. Everyone was very friendly, and Eric and John made all of us feel like kings. I must say a very heart felt thank you to John and Eric for making this weekend happen for all of us.

Now as to the bandaid on the forehead, there have been many rumors going around, so I am going to settle this once and for all. The real story is that I am going to transform myself like Michael Jackson did, this is the first of 253 surgurys that I am going to have done to make me look like a pop star. Just wait until I am done, you will see.

As for the evil genius woman, I will deal with her very soon.:D

Bill.

Begood said:
Frankenmidget here, first of all I want to say that is was a great time seeing old friends and meeting new ones. Eric took us on a tour of all 4 corners of the state of Washington, so I can truefully say I have see the state of Washington. This is a beautiful state, but they have the worse drivers that I have ever seen. Everyone was very friendly, and Eric and John made all of us feel like kings. I must say a very heart felt thank you to John and Eric for making this weekend happen for all of us.

Now as to the bandaid on the forehead, there have been many rumors going around, so I am going to settle this once and for all. The real story is that I am going to transform myself like Michael Jackson did, this is the first of 253 surgurys that I am going to have done to make me look like a pop star. Just wait until I am done, you will see.

Bill.
Well thanks for clearing that up for us Bill, Keep us updated with each surgery O.K. And more important keep us updated on the genius women outcome.:rock:

Begood said:

Bill.
That's only half the truth.....Tell them bout your gender reassignment surgery :D By my estimation you would need 666 surgeries to even come close to looking like any kind of pop star...I've always said you look like Britney Spears cooter from the side though....Kinda meaty and deformed :p But hey you gotta follow your dreams big guy please at least go for the Shakira Booty transplant....The old flabby outta shape model you have now is like throwing a hot dog down a hallway if you know what I mean ;) :D Oh and don't go cheap either buy some human sized legs for God's sake...That Billy Barty model you have now will come in no use with a bed on stilts....Pole vaulting into bed :dontknow: only gives you a headache and a nasty subdural hematoma :marchmellow: :p :D

Black1 said:
Any more pics??? :confused: :dontknow: :)

I thought Mikey was supposed to be there? :confused: :dontknow:

Yeah...I would have gone except I heard that The Sickness was going to be there...and I wanted to avoid his reach around...bones are getting brittle these days...

TheSickness said:
That's only half the truth.....Tell them bout your gender reassignment surgery :D By my estimation you would need 666 surgeries to even come close to looking like any kind of pop star...I've always said you look like Britney Spears cooter from the side though....Kinda meaty and deformed :p But hey you gotta follow your dreams big guy please at least go for the Shakira Booty transplant....The old flabby outta shape model you have now is like throwing a hot dog down a hallway if you know what I mean ;) :D Oh and don't go cheap either buy some human sized legs for God's sake...That Billy Barty model you have now will come in no use with a bed on stilts....Pole vaulting into bed :dontknow: only gives you a headache and a nasty subdural hematoma :marchmellow: :p :D
OK, OK. Here is the real truth, I am getting plastic surgury done so I can look like my idol "Mikey". Since I didn't have photos of him, I had to use this video of he so the doctor would know exactly what Mikey looks like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHwCZiZLZsQ

Bill.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back