Pacific NW GTG

Black1 said:
The one with the BIG "BLACK 1" sig on it??? :eek: :confused: :dontknow: ;) :D ..... YEP. :rock:

No the one with the BIGGER "VENOM POWER" sig on it.. Oh wait, they're the same banner..

Great pics:rock: Thanks for sharing...looks like you could have not had better weather:rock: Glad everyone had a great time, and safe travels.:cheers:

This GTG turned out way better than I could have expected!:rock:

A personal thank you for everyone who made it, and to everyone who pitched in to make this event an absolute blast!:congrats:

This should definitely be an annual event, but let's see if we can get together again for a lunch/dinner before summer's over!:D

Ram From Hell said:
This GTG turned out way better than I could have expected!:rock:

A personal thank you for everyone who made it, and to everyone who pitched in to make this event an absolute blast!:congrats:

This should definitely be an annual event, but let's see if we can get together again for a lunch/dinner before summer's over!:D
Eric,
It is my plan to have a party when I get my Cancer Free endorsement from the Doc. With any luck, he will give me that at the conclusion of Chemo at the end of September. Assuming I get good news, I would like to put something together then.

tinygiants said:
Eric,
It is my plan to have a party when I get my Cancer Free endorsement from the Doc. With any luck, he will give me that at the conclusion of Chemo at the end of September. Assuming I get good news, I would like to put something together then.

Absolutely!:rock:

Riff62 said:
I thought John was taller..lol..Nice pics Alex..Have a beer for me eh?
He is tall for a knuckle dragger :D

Nice pics, looks like fun :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Venom Power said:
I love the banner pics.. Is that cleaner banner Brat's?
Black1 said:
The one with the BIG "BLACK 1" sig on it??? :eek: :confused: :dontknow: ;) :D ..... YEP. :rock:
moparracing said:
????:dontknow:
Black1 said:
Not very astute, are we??? :dontknow: ;) :p :D
i guess i missed something somewhere ? :dontknow:
Is that cleaner banner Brat's? yes.... but the one with the BIG "BLACK 1" that tinygiants/dale is signing is the vtcoa traveling banner....... ;) :p :D :marchmellow:

Attachments

• DSC_0146.JPG
    DSC_0146.JPG
    143.7 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
moparracing said:
Is that cleaner banner Brat's? yes.... but the one with the BIG "BLACK 1" that tinygiants/dale is signing is the vtcoa traveling banner....... ;) :p :D :marchmellow:
Hey Bro! I'm not sure about the clean banner but yes that's tinygiants signing it. The other pic of the guy signing it is my big ugly butt!!!! We had such a blast!!!:D

Rockin Ronnie said:
Hey Bro! I'm not sure about the clean banner but yes that's tinygiants signing it. The other pic of the guy signing it is my big ugly butt!!!! We had such a blast!!!:D
Like you remember any of it without the aide of the Pic's you drunk Bastage :p

moparracing said:

I hope you guys were signing your screen names on it. I remember at the CENTEX GTG I caught someone signing their real name and I told them that won't fly because it will just get lost in the sea of signatures present on the banner and no one will know who that name is..

TheSickness said:
Like you remember any of it without the aide of the Pic's you drunk Bastage :p
Actually we did not drink enough. I went to bed sober Saturday night because I didn't have anyone to drink with.

Bill.

Begood said:
Actually we did not drink enough. I went to bed sober Saturday night because I didn't have anyone to drink with.

Bill.

It sure as hell wasn't for a lack of alcohol!:D

Thanks Eric and John for a great time. Next year we can have it at my house and drive Mt. Hood and the gorge.

Mt Hood and the gorge, let's see from Vancouver that about 7-8 hours (depending on the border) and another 4-5 hour drive?

I'm In!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back