Parting Out My Undamaged 2005 SRT-10!!! Everythings for Sale-Starting with the Engine

Stanimal said:
my uncle drives tractor trailer cross country from newark past my house to la and all over ca. he can grab it on his way through. no shipping :D

Perfect. I'm your man. I'll send a pm.

thx

Latest UPDATE

UPDATE ON PARTS SOLD AND TIMING OF RESPONSES

PLEASE BE ADVISED, I WILL CHECK THIS POST, EMAILS AND PMS DAILY, BUT I WORK ALL DAY AND DO NOT HAVE PERSONAL COMPUTER ACCESS, SO IT COULD BE THE END OF OR NEXT DAY TILL YOU GET MY RESPONSE, BUT I WILL RESPOND TO YOU.

I HAVE A DC PERFORMANCE STAGE II PCM AVAILABLE FOR $250. SHIPPED
AND A CAT BACK MAGNAFLOW EXHAUST IN GOOD CONDITION THAT ILL SELL FOR $200, PICKED UP!

FOR THE MOST PART ANYTHING NOT LISTED BELOW IS AVAILABLE.[/B]

PARTS ALREADY SOLD
MOTOR & TRANS
TIRES & WHEELS & SPARE AND WINCH
DRIVE SHAFT
REAR AXLE
BRAKES
SPINDLES
HOOD & GRILL
REAR BUMPER
ALL LOWER BODY CLADDING
PASSENGER SIDE MIRROR
HEAD LIGHTS
BRAKE & GAS PEDAL ASSEMBLY
FRONT DRIVER & PASSENGER SEAT
OIL TEMP GUAGE AND PILLAR
TAILGATE
HEADLIGHTS
TAILLIGHTS
REAR VIEW MIRROR

ROB
619-550-8757
[email protected]

Silverbullet08 said:
45 shipped? any pics of it?

No pictures now of mine. Its just like the one you posted, buy for the stereo WITHOUT navigation.

I'll ship it to you for $50.

I havent looked closely at it lately, do you know how it comes off?

ok i think there is one screw toward the right and maybe another im not sure. then i think it snaps off. its just one piece

Silverbullet08 said:
ok i think there is one screw toward the right and maybe another im not sure. then i think it snaps off. its just one piece

Cool, Im going to take some other parts off tomorrow. Ill grab it if you want it.

Paypal = [email protected]

And I'll get it shipped out to you.

SnakeBite said:
DING!!! DING!!! DING!!! WE HAVE A WINNER...

DO THE MATH GIRLS...

I have no intention of doing ANYTHING illegal. I'm just selling every single part of MY truck for as much as I can get for it.

It runs perfectly and can be verified, I own it and can do as I please with it.

Get off your high horse an stop judging me ASSHOLES. I've been self employed for the last 20 years, and my 2 business drove off a cliff, along with the economy this last year, so I'm taking care of my family.
DEAL WITH IT!

If you want to buy something from me fine, if you don't, shut the hell up and go back to watching Oprah and reading The National Inquirer.

Rob,

If in fact you have a clear title and are selling off parts, that is the most interesting way I have ever seen anyone sell a newer vehicle. I've seen buddies part out buggies and such, but a newer vehicle??? I would think you'd get $20k easily for such a nice truck, and you'd get it quickly....based on the thread, it looks like you might bag $15k at best in parts, but I could be wrong.....if this is all the case, I wish you the best and hope you get more than an outright sell.....I understand the need to care for your family...

With the inconsistencies in the thread, as well as the comments regarding the frame, it looks like you are parting out a vehicle you don't own (ie, it has a lien).....if so, I hope you go to jail for a long time......it's no better than stealing or selling drugs to get by.....speaking from the perspective of a landlord that had renters basically gut his $180k home, parting out something you do not own is stealing....and if this is the case, you also lied about not doing anything illegal in this thread, which is bad for this community as well....

I've had my own personal hell the last year, finding a way to live on pennies....part of the reason myself, and many other bank employees lost jobs, was also due to the gutting of autos and homes, fraud, and the like......again, if my instincts are wrong and this is on the up and up, my sincerest apologies.....but if this is the parting of a repo, I'm enraged and disgusted, at both the seller and those purchasing stolen goods.....if that is the case, this is not the group I once knew.....

Jason

left and right fenders still avalible? what about grill shell? and the factory gauges? and the bumper cover ofcourse

Big Perm said:
Rob,

If in fact you have a clear title and are selling off parts, that is the most interesting way I have ever seen anyone sell a newer vehicle. I've seen buddies part out buggies and such, but a newer vehicle??? I would think you'd get $20k easily for such a nice truck, and you'd get it quickly....based on the thread, it looks like you might bag $15k at best in parts, but I could be wrong.....if this is all the case, I wish you the best and hope you get more than an outright sell.....I understand the need to care for your family...

With the inconsistencies in the thread, as well as the comments regarding the frame, it looks like you are parting out a vehicle you don't own (ie, it has a lien).....if so, I hope you go to jail for a long time......it's no better than stealing or selling drugs to get by.....speaking from the perspective of a landlord that had renters basically gut his $180k home, parting out something you do not own is stealing....and if this is the case, you also lied about not doing anything illegal in this thread, which is bad for this community as well....

I've had my own personal hell the last year, finding a way to live on pennies....part of the reason myself, and many other bank employees lost jobs, was also due to the gutting of autos and homes, fraud, and the like......again, if my instincts are wrong and this is on the up and up, my sincerest apologies.....but if this is the parting of a repo, I'm enraged and disgusted, at both the seller and those purchasing stolen goods.....if that is the case, this is not the group I once knew.....

Jason

I'm on the same page as you bro. This thread makes me sick to my stomach.

It's even worse for us that had to return our Babies

Well I hope it on the up and up,I just bought a fuse box from him off of e-bay.Sure dont want to get poped for reciving stolen property.

brat ill bail ya out bud :D but if you run ill get the dog to come after ya,and not the fat beagle lol:D

Ironhead said:
brat ill bail ya out bud :D but if you run ill get the dog to come after ya,and not the fat beagle lol:D
Thanks Ironlung,its great to know you are there if I need you.:rock: The fat beagle would catch me I dont run that fast anymore.:D :D :D

SrtBrad said:
I'm on the same page as you bro. This thread makes me sick to my stomach.

Hey, I hope both of us are wrong amigo....I hope he has a clear title and this is just his way.....it's always better to be wrong and eat your own words then to be right about something so wrong....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back