Parting Out My Undamaged 2005 SRT-10!!! Everythings for Sale-Starting with the Engine

Big Perm said:
Hey, I hope both of us are wrong amigo....I hope he has a clear title and this is just his way.....it's always better to be wrong and eat your own words then to be right about something so wrong....

Do you feel better now??? Didn't think so....

Actually, it's better to shut the hell up and not put your foot in your mouth if you don't know the whole story. Ever try that one??? Didn't think so, from the sound of your post.

Better to spray the room with bullets first and offer some meaningless lame ass appology after...

I'm not going to waste much time with this, just because your pissed about your bank job tanking. Of course, that was the fault of American borrowers, the scum of the earth. Had nothing to do with lending and greed, right.

Try to sit back down and relax... Oprah will be on soon.

gtx0227 said:
left and right fenders still avalible? what about grill shell? and the factory gauges? and the bumper cover ofcourse

Both front fenders are available. $250 each

Guage cluster $300

Grill is gone.

SnakeBite said:

Actually, it's better to shut the hell up and not put your foot in your mouth if you don't know the whole story. Ever try that one??? Didn't think so, from the sound of your post.

Better to spray the room with bullets first and offer some meaningless lame ass appology after...

I'm not going to waste much time with this, just because your pissed about your bank job tanking. Of course, that was the fault of American borrowers, the scum of the earth. Had nothing to do with lending and greed, right.

Actually you shut the hell up. You want to play then lets play. Let's put this issue to bed now.

SnakeBite said:

So you are saying you have a clear title, in your name, no lien????

YES or NO?

If so, I apologize sincerely.....but I offered that in the original post, not walking backwards later......I would rather be wrong about people making bad choices and keep faith in mankind....banks don't lend money out of greed, they do it at the request of a borrower....you gotta be kidding me, lending and greed.....you mean like trying to make a fair profit???? :mad: So now "bankers" are the problem, are we back in the turn of the century?

If not, stealing is stealing.....and based on your response and squirting the question, you sound like a thief.......so feel free to pull your lip over your head and swallow....oh, and it sounds like Oprah is more your speed based on your performance here....

SnakeBite said:

Sounds like someone with something to hide. They call that kind of puffing of the chest, selling wolf tickets.

You obviously don't know Big Perm, and shit talking about him losing his job is just that... shit.

All of this smells like raw sewage, and I would bet that you are full of it.

Remember this: Karma is a bitch! And when she decides to roll up on you, there ain't nothing you can do to get out of the way...

Good luck... I'm out.

ntw0rk said:
Sounds like someone with something to hide. They call that kind of puffing of the chest, selling wolf tickets.

You obviously don't know Big Perm, and shit talking about him losing his job is just that... shit.

All of this smells like raw sewage, and I would bet that you are full of it.

Remember this: Karma is a bitch! And when she decides to roll up on you, there ain't nothing you can do to get out of the way...

Good luck... I'm out.
Im not sure of this nor have I bought parts, but I think everyone should just let him do what he wants....Karma does have a way of coming back to you but just reminding him about it doesn't make any of us any better getting on his case.....It's the world we live in there is good and bad you gotta take them both...and we have all been there in one way or another, I don't care who you are!!!!!
Maybe I shouldn't stick my nose in this thread but it's reality.....just let it be and leave it alone! maybe then we can all meet up for some Oprah/......lol

i wonder if a web site that suspects stolen goods being sold on it are responsable for what is being done on it ,,,so if say someone was selling hot goods could they come back after the web site owners,,for allowing it ,,as far as that goes how do any of us know if we are buying hot used parts or not ???,,,

granted i think maybe a posting of a clear title with out showing any personal info would clear this up asap ,,just my 2 cents worth that is only worth 1.5 cents these days

Ironhead said:
i wonder if a web site that suspects stolen goods being sold on it are responsable for what is being done on it ,,,so if say someone was selling hot goods could they come back after the web site owners,,for allowing it ,,as far as that goes how do any of us know if we are buying hot used parts or not ???,,,

granted i think maybe a posting of a clear title with out showing any personal info would clear this up asap ,,just my 2 cents worth that is only worth 1.5 cents these days
1.5 cents? Your getting a deal.:rock:

i think i will part out my nabors house ,,lol
Anyone want to buy some shingles and roof fans ,,,im starting from the top down:D

ITS A JOKE GET OVER IT!

a beuday or something like that ,the thingie that squirts cold water up your bunghole ,,,,,lol dont know till i get roof sold and removed lol,,,:D

Ironhead said:
a beuday or something like that ,the thingie that squirts cold water up your bunghole ,,,,,lol dont know till i get roof sold and removed lol,,,:D
I call dibs on the drywall if it's not Chinese:p

UPDATE ON PARTS AVAILABLE

UPDATE ON PARTS SOLD AND TIMING OF RESPONSES

PLEASE BE ADVISED, I WILL CHECK THIS POST, EMAILS AND PMS DAILY, BUT I WORK ALL DAY AND DO NOT HAVE PERSONAL COMPUTER ACCESS, SO IT COULD BE THE END OF OR NEXT DAY TILL YOU GET MY RESPONSE, BUT I WILL RESPOND TO YOU.

I HAVE A CAT BACK MAGNAFLOW EXHAUST IN GOOD CONDITION THAT ILL SELL FOR $200, PICKED UP!

FOR THE MOST PART ANYTHING NOT LISTED BELOW IS AVAILABLE

PARTS ALREADY SOLD
MOTOR & TRANS
STAGE II PCM
TIRES & WHEELS & SPARE AND WINCH
DRIVE SHAFT
REAR END
BRAKES
SPINDLES
HOOD & GRILL
REAR BUMPER
ALL LOWER BODY CLADDING