PCB SPRING TRACK RENTAL RACING INFO

SpudRacer said:
I'm told I might as well give the "Quickest ET" trophy to Jack when we get to the track... he really THAT fast? Look forward to meeting him and seeing what that truck can do.

DSCN0628.JPG
I wish!!!:dontknow: :dontknow:

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
FRIDAY JUNE 4TH EMERALD COST DRAGWAY

TIME 12 NOON TO 4.30PM
(we will leave the motel promplty at 10am)
Racing starts at 1pm

COST $50 PER TRUCK
$750 minimum to rent the track

15 VEHICLE MINIMUM TO RENT THE TRACK

PAYABLE AT TRACK

ALL MAKES AND MODELS WELCOME

CLASSES...................

POWDER PUFF/ UNLIMITED MODS/ladies only , men may ride along, must be a dodge vehicle.

SRT 10 ONLY CLASS'S
NATURALLY ASPIRATED/ STREET TIRES ONLY/DR'S OK
(NOS BOTTLES MUST BE REMOVED)

FORCED INDUCTION/SUPERCHARGED,NOS, TURBO, SLICKS , DR'S , STREET TIRES

OPEN CLASS
ANYTHING, ANY YEAR, ANY MODEL, ANY ENGINE CONFIGURATION
LAST MAN STANDING RULES

AND IF WE HAVE TIME
GRUDGE MATCHES
ANYTHING GOES, FOOT OR RUBBER.
if you allready have a serious call out you want , please let us know
that will help in figuring it into time.
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Word.... I may have to call someone out for a foot race......

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
you know , not sure, LOLOL will have to look that one up buddy:p

Well let me know. If yall make a convoy up Highway 79 I can get on I-10 in Bonifay when yall do and ride to Holt with the pack. Can't wait!

EMT/SRT said:
Well let me know. If yall make a convoy up Highway 79 I can get on I-10 in Bonifay when yall do and ride to Holt with the pack. Can't wait!
I think it was Travis, you knwo the area alot better than we do, Plot me the best course buddy and shoot it to me in a pm and will def go that way good sir:rock:

I hope there's time for Chief and I to run our grudge match... Can't wait to see him throw on those DRs and poop his rear end..

The only match I'm looking forward to right now is the one I'm gonna strike to start the official PCB bar-b-que grill...:) Then I'll feel right people.. I'll feel right.

SpudRacer said:
I hope there's time for Chief and I to run our grudge match... Can't wait to see him throw on those DRs and poop his rear end..
He wont poop his rear end. Although, you'll be behind him, so you can see whatever poop is coming from his exhaust.:D

We are just gona have to see... :)

Tony, Count me in for the N/A Class and Miss Peggy for the Powder Puff... :) and Don't forget... Jeff gets to make at least one pass in my truck as well... :) :) :)

You guys going to a demolition derby??? I will wait for you at the dragstrip!!!:dontknow: :dontknow:

Just for a note, if we only have 5 participants, rental is still $750

I got a feeling there is going to a hot contest in the POWDER PUFF class this year:rock: :burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back