Phoenix Cruise on Central

06SRT10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cruise on Central GTG will be Saturday April 13th at the Park Central Mall parking lot. It's from 1:00 to 8:00PM. It is located at 3110 North Central Ave. in Phoenix, Arizona. To park in the parking lot will cost $10.00 per auto, but you will be parking with our 10's & other MOPAR's. You can leave to cruise and come back to park without paying again. The lot fills up quickly. If you want more information on the car show & cruise you can go to NancyPerryProductions.com or call 602-843-3545. If you want to park with us we will need a head count. Let us know who you are and your approx. time of arrival. As I mentioned earlier parking places go fast.

We'll be there as well, still undecided on if I'll park. I'm not really the car show type, I'm more the cruising around and doing burnouts. :burnout::burnout::D

You don't have to "show" your truck to park with us. We use it as a home base to BS with each other. Cruise & Park. If you cruise all day you could go thru a lot of gas. With our 10's & the other Mopars(Chargers, Magnums, etc.) there should be about 15/20 vehicles in our group. With it starting at 1:00 & ending at 8:00 there will be people coming & going all day. If someone leaves we just need to know if we should save the spot, because it gets packed. The $10.00 not only gets you parking, but a free t-shirt. The t-shirt alone would cost you $10.00. Hope to see all of you there.

You don't have to "show" your truck to park with us. We use it as a home base to BS with each other. Cruise & Park. If you cruise all day you could go thru a lot of gas. With our 10's & the other Mopars(Chargers, Magnums, etc.) there should be about 15/20 vehicles in our group. With it starting at 1:00 & ending at 8:00 there will be people coming & going all day. If someone leaves we just need to know if we should save the spot, because it gets packed. The $10.00 not only gets you parking, but a free t-shirt. The t-shirt alone would cost you $10.00. Hope to see all of you there.

If there's a spot available I'll park, I like driving around seeing all the other cars parked in the area.

Moving to a Az in April

Driving from Florida to Arizona in 2 weeks. Just bought thre truck in time for a cross country drive.

Driving from Florida to Arizona in 2 weeks. Just bought thre truck in time for a cross country drive.

Contact me if you enjoy a spirited drive on some wide open, high speed sweeper roads out here (we have plenty of em'). Rolling car shows are "OK", the real fun in these is utilizing the built in downforce ;) Time of day and location are key:D

Of course, any of the AZ members can come along and play.:burnout:

05toytruck, if you are going to be here on the 13th make sure you hook up with us. The Cruise is THE big car show/cruise in Phoenix. Good luck with your move & have a safe trip.

The cruise/show is this coming weekend. I have JAYSSRT & PhxPoolGuy. The three of us were there last year. Itsmekylep around 6:00 & ghansen385 maybe and 05toytruck from Fl. if he makes it here on time. Looks like we will be out numbered by the other MOPARS, but whats new. If there is anyone else let me know & we will save you a parking spot. Good chance to meet & greet.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back