Photo Shoot

doneo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are the shots that this marketing group shot of my rig....i could care less if they ever get used anywhere I'm just thrilled to have them.....let me know which one is your favorite?

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 774
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 745
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 854
  • 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 548
  • 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 741
  • 08.jpg
    08.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 704
  • 09.jpg
    09.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 585
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 634
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 374
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 665
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 510
  • 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 638
  • 17.jpg
    17.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 695
#4.......Second row

You do have a rocketship

Jeff

I like all the pictures, thats one mean lookin truck

doneo said:
Here are the shots that this marketing group shot of my rig....i could care less if they ever get used anywhere I'm just thrilled to have them.....let me know which one is your favorite?
Looks awesome doneo! Love the photos and love your truck. I particularly like the B&Ws and the rolling shots:
http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=3966&d=1157686374
As a pro photog myself, I can say good job to all!:D

So far and no offense to anyone else here. I think Blue and Doneo have the sweetest rides here. Very impressive and just wonderful eye candy in person:D Plus Donnie is a awesome SOB anyway....:rock:

Next truck of the month!

Very.very..nice Doneo! Well done bro.:rock:

doneo said:

When i first bought my truck and thought about what it could look like in my mind (and if i had the money) , your truck is the image in my head. I love ur truck and the way you really made it stand out from the rest. AWSOME JOB!!!! The pics looks SWEET!!!! They are all my favorite. I think i am going to copy those and tell everyone that its my truck instead!!! :rock: :D :rock:

Wow!! How sweet is that!?

Man! I gotta get a real job so I can afford to trick mine out too!!!

all pics are awesome get em all framed andhang them on the wall by your kids photos.

Those are the best pics I have ever seen of these trucks.....Doneo, you have the nicest truck Ive seen bro.......NO DOUBT. That shoot changed my outlook on how I want to do my truck. Awesome man.....

Very Very nice pics.. I was not a real big fan of black rims, but your truck and photos have changed my mind. I like the first pic alot, it just screams "I am one mean MoFo", and I like the rolling B&W.

I will concur with this being Truck o' De Month next month!!
:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back