Photo Shoot

It's always good till someone puts an eye out wacking off to these pics !!!!!
Don.....the one thing I don't like about your truck is......................it's not mine fuzznutt's......For some reason when I look at the pics, I hear a guy from NASA saying ...."go throttle up"...... " God speed Doneo...... God speed "

Your buckeye bro !

Doneo what can I say? Youor truck in the pics are beautimus!

Hi BrooklynChick - :D Welcome to the forum.:star:

Doneo...on the lighter side of Thanksgiving, your a true friend and your truck is sick as hell.....happy turkey day

Amazing pics dude, I love em.
wackit.gif

It must be the lack of color (black) getting to you.....sweet sweet ride. This hobby is addicting.....way addicting. :ridinghorse:

FlyingLow said:
Great pics. But one of my all time favorites is this one.

You were reading my mind Scott!!! I remember that pic well.... and still one of my all time favorites.

Getting the chance to see Don's truck at the Nat's was awesome.

A lot of insight and creative solutions. Interior is equally as "stealth".

Of the pics provided this one sticks with me... Thanks for sharing Doneo...Happy Holiday's.:D

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=3966&d=1157686374

high resolution on these?(sorry if someone's already asked...I dont wanna wade through the posts tonight)

gotta say I love this truck...:rock: who did you exhaust?

NBT said:
You were reading my mind Scott!!! I remember that pic well.... and still one of my all time favorites.

Getting the chance to see Don's truck at the Nat's was awesome.

A lot of insight and creative solutions. Interior is equally as "stealth".

Of the pics provided this one sticks with me... Thanks for sharing Doneo...Happy Holiday's.:D

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=3966&d=1157686374

:withstupid: :D :dito: That pic was probley the hardest to shoot too. :eek: Whoever they were (and for whatever they were doing it for) did a great job! :rock:

Black1 said:
:withstupid: :D :dito: That pic was probley the hardest to shoot too. :eek: Whoever they were (and for whatever they were doing it for) did a great job! :rock:
Very Nice work. Maybe they have a telephoto lens :dontknow: :rock:

Ok so I hear all the hype about Doneo's Truck and I searched for threads started by him and now I see what its all about. Thats a nice looking ride but damn, how can I learn photography like that? Need to take some notes from those guys... I wonder how much is CG.... Whats the name of the marketing group?

Seeing is believing

Azmal said:
Ok so I hear all the hype about Doneo's Truck and I searched for threads started by him and now I see what its all about. Thats a nice looking ride but damn, how can I learn photography like that? Need to take some notes from those guys... I wonder how much is CG.... Whats the name of the marketing group?

I can honestly say having seen this truck at the Nat's in 05 & 06 ... the only thing really missing is a " Frick'n Driver " :)

AWESOME pics !!!!!3 &4 were my favorites !!!!That exhaust is killer,I like my twin exhust cutouts a lot,but I like those even better !!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Back