Pics of my 97 GTS

Madduc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some on here have asked for some pics of my 97 GTS that I recently bought. So I'll give it a try

Attachments

• DSC00043.JPG
    DSC00043.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 559
  • DSC00046.JPG
    DSC00046.JPG
    1,014.4 KB · Views: 93
  • DSC00044.JPG
    DSC00044.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 98
  • DSC00054.JPG
    DSC00054.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 66
  • DSC00052.JPG
    DSC00052.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 267
Thanks for all the comments guys! Sadly I'll have to tuck her in for the.....hate to say it....winter:( But sure have had some fun with it this past month(2000 miles):burnout:

|Damn fine looking. If you want to ship it to Phoenix for the winter, I will take care of it for you.

You know you have a winner when your ride is 9 years old but it still looks like a new car.......and not just because its clean......the body style does not look dated at all.

Gorgeous ride dude!! Awesome!

patrick

Madduc said:
Thanks for all the comments guys! Sadly I'll have to tuck her in for the.....hate to say it....winter:( But sure have had some fun with it this past month(2000 miles):burnout:

well here in Calif. the weather is fine. so send it over and we (all the guys that live over here) will take good care of it for you!
i think no one would have aproblem with that?;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

With all these offers for storage, what would I have to look at in my garage all winter??

That's a beauty dude!:rock:

Wheels are sweet too!

Is it stock otherwise?

Gawd I want one, and I'm in a position that I can afford it, but I rarely drive the truck as it is.:( :dontknow:

Basically it is stock except for a set of K&N's and smooth tubes. The orginal owner did mostly cosmetic mods (fuel door,rims,HVAC knobs, short shift knob,floor mats, rear hatch cover). Had 17770 miles when I bought it Oct 4, and as of yesterday I've put on just over 2100 miles. I've heard?:) it will do 175:burnout: I have the truck up for sale and IF it does sell, the car is getting some goodies!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back