Pics of my 97 GTS

Madduc said:
Basically it is stock except for a set of K&N's and smooth tubes. The orginal owner did mostly cosmetic mods (fuel door,rims,HVAC knobs, short shift knob,floor mats, rear hatch cover). Had 17770 miles when I bought it Oct 4, and as of yesterday I've put on just over 2100 miles. I've heard?:) it will do 175:burnout: I have the truck up for sale and IF it does sell, the car is getting some goodies!!
LMAO...

And I recently found out my truck will do 140,,, with ease.:D :p ;)

Geez Duc..now yer gonna have to park in the Other tent at the Nats..
Nice ride there..Sell the truck yet?..

I'll park between the two tents. From what I saw at the 'other' tent, not sure I would fit in so would still be in the GOOD tent, besides that were my family is:rock:
No bites on the truck at all, see what happens.

Beautiful ride bro....I'm seriously thinking about selling the truck and getting one myself....I would just like to test drive one to see how I would like it before I bought one......I love the gun metal gray color.....I'm really thinking about it hard now....see what you did:D :p :D

Did you buy from a dealer or private? I'm starting to look around again but need to get rid of the truck first. Sapphire/silver stripes (2001) is what I had and I havent seen too many for sale lately. 2nd favorite combo is the 2001 bumblebee (yellow/black stripes).

Hey Dave, sorry didn't see question. I bought it private sale from a guy in Ohio. Found it listed on the sister site to this www.viperclub.org or a site more like here is www.viperalley.com Mine was on the high side in the price range but that was ok with me since it was in excellant condition plus unmolested (stock).

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back