Please I need your help

Turtle

Reaction score
I know that not everyone can attend and there may be some distance, but I'm asking for someone's help. It just takes that special someone to give a little time for me!

I know that Brad had posted about this, but I am stressing - (going through those pre-wedding stresses).

This is the link to his thread . . .

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?p=541352#post541352

I have found 1-2 tripods, so all I need is 1 or 2 more. But I do need more people to help Brad at my ceremony.

I have never asked for help before so I am hoping that maybe if I ask now, someone will be willing to offer their time to help make this memorable moment solid!!!

I would appreciate anything! I already know of 2 that are outstanding that are willing to help me with my big day!!! All I'm asking is for 2 more! Please, if there is anything you can do, please pm me or Brad (SRTBrad)

4 more days!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Turtle said:
I know that not everyone can attend and there may be some distance, but I'm asking for someone's help. It just takes that special someone to give a little time for me!

I know that Brad had posted about this, but I am stressing - (going through those pre-wedding stresses).

This is the link to his thread . . .

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?p=541352#post541352

I have found 1-2 tripods, so all I need is 1 or 2 more. But I do need more people to help Brad at my ceremony.

I have never asked for help before so I am hoping that maybe if I ask now, someone will be willing to offer their time to help make this memorable moment solid!!!

I would appreciate anything! I already know of 2 that are outstanding that are willing to help me with my big day!!! All I'm asking is for 2 more! Please, if there is anything you can do, please pm me or Brad (SRTBrad)

4 more days!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

I have a camera tripod. If Brad can use it, he is welcome to it. He knows where we live - he would have to transport it though ???

Let me know - We are glad to help out ............

Wifey said:
I have a camera tripod. If Brad can use it, he is welcome to it. He knows where we live - he would have to transport it though ???

Let me know - We are glad to help out ............

That is very sweet of you - but I think that is why he is in need of them. He has some he could bring, but it would be pricely to add the luggage to what he's already bringing.

I think I have 1 more person that may be able to help. I know he at least has a tripod.

I won't know more until tomorrow - but that may leave me down to 1 more person and 1 more tripod . . .

until tomorrow . . .

I have a tripod. But it would cost as much to ship as to buy you a new one....

What dya want me to do.? Just ask.... But I can't come out, kiddo...sorry.

D

Django said:
I have a tripod. But it would cost as much to ship as to buy you a new one....

What dya want me to do.? Just ask.... But I can't come out, kiddo...sorry.

D

I don't have a clue - really :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

Brad knows so much more as to what his needs are and what I'm looking for - I'm just the one that is being vocal about it - it's that whole panic mode thing kickin' in :D :D :D

Turtle,

I will have 2 tripods... not just one.

Should be all set with equipment now.

ntw0rk said:
Turtle,

I will have 2 tripods... not just one.

Should be all set with equipment now.

Scott - YOU ARE THE BOMB!!!!!

:love:

you have a great woman - but she does have a mighty good man!!! :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us