Billy and Alex Wedding

One other thing - Brad is needing 2-3 tripods for the ceremony

Can anyone help with this??? :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

If so, please pm me or Brad (SRTBrad)

Wifey said:
Someone, Please step up quick, I have a feeling Alex is going Bridezilla soon :eek: ;) ;) ;) - for the love of God, someone, PALEEZE help this woman :D ;)

Thank you Denise!!! Yeah - I think you are about right! I never knew exactly all the planning that goes into a wedding!!! I told someone earlier tonight - now I understand why engagements are long or why people elope :p :p :p

I have a feeling I'm not going to be able to sleep much for the next couple of days!

Billy has already gone to bed and I'm still in hyper mode! :p

Wifey said:
FUCKIN BILL!!! ;) Sleeps right through the fun stuff :rolleyes: Don't get to stressed, your wedding day will be just perfect no matter what. Even is something goes sligthly awry - who cares - you will always remember it as YOUR special day.

Try to chill, it will be just perfect and usually the simpler it is the better it is :rock: :D :rock:

I'll be thinking of you guys on Saturday.

I sure wish Brad could do live stream video of the ceremony. My neice from England got married here in the states and they did the live stream so the family in England and across the country could "be there" - it was pretty awesome.

Stop fussin if you can, your day will be beautiful :rock: :rock: :rock:

:love: :love: thank you!!!

Well - I don't think he has the equipment or the help to do the live stream - but I know I will have my laptop with me - so I'm sure some pictures could be posted that same day :D :D :D

I didn't really think I would get this stressed - not at all, but boy it hit me!!! Nothing like last minute worries :p :p

Turtle said:
:love: :love: thank you!!!

Well - I don't think he has the equipment or the help to do the live stream - but I know I will have my laptop with me - so I'm sure some pictures could be posted that same day :D :D :D

I didn't really think I would get this stressed - not at all, but boy it hit me!!! Nothing like last minute worries :p :p
Just don't pop a zit at the last minute :eek: ;) :D I promise, it will really be just fine - :rock:

Wifey said:
Just don't pop a zit at the last minute :eek: ;) :D I promise, it will really be just fine - :rock:

Tell me about it!!! I've been keeping my fingers away from my face!!! :p

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Good thing I ordered the cake paste though!!! Makeup that will cover everything!!! And I mean EVERYTHING!!!! Including a tattoo!!! :D

Turtle said:
Tell me about it!!! I've been keeping my fingers away from my face!!! :p

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Good thing I ordered the cake paste though!!! Makeup that will cover everything!!! And I mean EVERYTHING!!!! Including a tattoo!!! :D
Are you gonna use it on MUTT or sumpin ?? :dontknow: :D ;)

Turtle said:
damn - that would take a gallon to cover up all his tattoo's!! He has so many! :p :p :p
He would look like a mime :D :D :D

Just got back in. Here it goes:

At the beach I will need 3 people to help me with the vid, still cams, and audio setup at the wedding ceremony. We need to be at the beach no later than 9:30 am. Right before the ceremony starts I'll need a fourth person to help with the audio or camera. This will not be a walk on the beach it wil be all go go go and go. Whoever steps up should be ready to work the whole day.

I would also prefer that the same people who volunteer to do the wedding ceremony also stick around to help at the reception so there will be no explaining how the equipments works. However, I'm sure that there will be plenty of people at the reception to give the camera guys a break for a min.

During the reception I need 1 video camera operator who generally knows everyone there so they can get a personal interview with each of the guests that attend the reception. I also need a still cam volunteer to take as many pics as possible and pay attention to the guests and not the party. I will also need a 2nd video camera operator that will be attached to Billy and Alex's hips and follow their every move.

In addition to this reception help, I will also need someone to attend to the video projector if it is available. One of our members will most likely supply the video projection equipment. The video projector is so the guests at the reception that didn't have a chance to attend the wedding will get to see some of the raw video footage of the actual wedding ceremony.

I know this is probably a lot of planning and a lot of favors to ask of people but this is the 1st wedding that the VTCOA has been responsible for so I will be going out of my way to help make this a quality wedding production if at all possible. I have all the equipment I need out here but there is only so much luggage that I can take on the plane.

If anyone has any of the listed items above in the original post for this thread then please step up or forever hold your peace.:D

Just wanted to publically thank Bob Nagel (RMN22AJR) of this forum for the effort and help he is offering me with this video. You are probably thinking who is this guy. I'll tell you I was blown away by a member of this forum who has less than 20 posts stepped up, called me, and asked me what he could do to help. I am still blown away. He might be able to help with some of the equipment and maybe even a professional photographer.:dontknow:

SrtBrad said:
Here's the info on times:

Ceremony at:
Honeymoon Island Beach
1 Causeway Blvd
Dunedin, FL 34698
1 p.m.

Reception / Party:
Earl & Julie Williamson
6426 Quail Hollow Blvd
Wesley Chapel, FL 33544
3 p.m. (or so)

joemags54 said:
SrtBrad, Is one of these addresses good to send a card to?:dontknow:
Joe send it to the second one, Earl's house in Wesley Chapel.

Bill.

Stinker said:
No promises Begood;) with my screwed up schedule, but will try to make it for ya friend:)
Thank you Tony, it would be very nice to see you and Joanne there.

Bill.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back