Please join me in congradulating my wife !!!

Mrs.Sickness said:
Michael- Thank You for standing behind me on this. It has been a LONG haul, but we made it. I hope your happy butt gets better soon and we continue to move forward and upward.

Thank You all for the support and congrats. I studied my booty off and still "knew" I failed. One of the Pharmacists here told me if I hadn't passed I would've had to be locked up in the Psyche Ward. UGH.

I am SO excited for where this may lead me.:p

MuscleTrucks- I might take you up on the Pharmacy work. My shift may be changed to 7 on, 7 off and I think I'd like to pick up some extra work if possible. We GOTTA get caught up and that would help.

AGAIN Thank you all. I now have to be "trained" the Banner way for mixing I.V.'s. I am SO EXCITED....I love working in the I.V. room.

I Love You all and can't wait to meet as many of you as possible. I love my family here on this forum.

Thanx.....Marne:p

So does this mean you now have access to that "Medicinal" Pot???:dontknow: ;) :p

Mrs.Sickness said:
Michael- Thank You for standing behind me on this. It has been a LONG haul, but we made it. I hope your happy butt gets better soon and we continue to move forward and upward.

Thank You all for the support and congrats. I studied my booty off and still "knew" I failed. One of the Pharmacists here told me if I hadn't passed I would've had to be locked up in the Psyche Ward. UGH.

I am SO excited for where this may lead me.:p

MuscleTrucks- I might take you up on the Pharmacy work. My shift may be changed to 7 on, 7 off and I think I'd like to pick up some extra work if possible. We GOTTA get caught up and that would help.

AGAIN Thank you all. I now have to be "trained" the Banner way for mixing I.V.'s. I am SO EXCITED....I love working in the I.V. room.

I Love You all and can't wait to meet as many of you as possible. I love my family here on this forum.

Thanx.....Marne:p
That was Bad Ass :rock: :rock: It will take some time but I will heal sooner or later :mad: Not soon enough though for my liking :D Remember just because I rock, doesn't mean I am made of stone :p :D You had me at hello :rock: :rock:

Congrats Marne and good luck on moving to where you want to be .
I guess this means you will be able to keep the sickness properly medicated from now on <VBG>
Have A Kind Day
Mike

Hotrodmike said:
Congrats Marne and good luck on moving to where you want to be .
I guess this means you will be able to keep the sickness properly medicated from now on <VBG>
Have A Kind Day
Mike
I do that myself....................:canabis:

KRAZYSRT10 said:
So does this mean you now have access to that "Medicinal" Pot???:dontknow: ;) :p

Sure IF it actually worked. You would have to use ALOT for it to work. I think it's a joke.....I haven't seen it in pharmacy for years.

Cheaper on the street.:D :idea:

Mrs.Sickness said:
Sure IF it actually worked. You would have to use ALOT for it to work. I think it's a joke.....I haven't seen it in pharmacy for years.

Cheaper on the street.:D :idea:

Again....Congrats,

But could you give that bonehead hubby of your a hug. He's been a little OTR lately

CONGRATULATIONS....MARNE/MRS.SICKNESS....

:rock: :dancing: :rock: :dancing: :rock: :dancing: :rock: :dancing: :rock: :dancing: :dancing: :rock: :rock: :dancing: :rock: :dancing: :rock: :dancing: :rock: :dancing:

Stefan...

Last edited:
Congrats Mrs. Sickness, we all love an educated and motivated woman. Say thank you to your hubby for showing my brunette wife (SrtBradsBoss) a warm welcome. You guys rock and congrats again:rock:

Brad

Congrat's Marne & Mikey...:dancing:
No looking back now;) :rock:
All the best:rock:

Outstanding achievement! Congratulations.:rock:

Now give your husband something that will make him more normal.:D

SilvrSRT10 said:
Outstanding achievement! Congratulations.:rock:

Now give your husband something that will make him more normal.:D

I would be a multi-billionaire if I could find that drug/cure......whatever that may be.:D Nothing can help his sick a$$:p

Mrs.Sickness said:
I would be a multi-billionaire if I could find that drug/cure......whatever that may be.:D Nothing can help his sick a$$:p

:D :D :D :D

Congrats...:congrats: :beer: That is awesome....

TheSickness said:
I do that myself....................:canabis:
Hmmmmmmm well if thats the case you really need to :rolleyes: :canabis: :canabis: :canabis: :canabis: :canabis: :canabis: :canabis: :canabis: :canabis: :canabis: :canabis: :canabis: increase your dosage :D
Have A Kind Day
Mike

Mrs.Sickness said:
Smoke.....PLEASE let Mom know. I think she would like that. Thanks

Marne:p
Hey Marne, congrats!! I'm really happy for you and his imperialness!!! Best wishes.
We might be coming your direction here pretty quick if this freakin weather keeps up.
Love to get together for a soda pop for mikey and frosty cold adult beverages for us..
Best wishes my friends
Ronnie:D

Just found out that she passed with a 90 % :D The highest ever from her hospital.....They had Cake and some other Shit for her last night :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back