Please join me in congradulating my wife !!!

WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I PRAY THAT GOD BLESS YALL IN HER NEW JOB.:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: ,

TheSickness said:
Just found out that she passed with a 90 % :D The highest ever from her hospital.....They had Cake and some other Shit for her last night :rock:

It wasn't Fruitcake was it???:dontknow: ;) :D

TheSickness said:
Just found out that she passed with a 90 % :D The highest ever from her hospital.....They had Cake and some other Shit for her last night :rock:

"............and some other Shit for her............"

So Marne got to meet a real man?:confused: :dontknow: ;) :D

TheSickness said:
I am so proud of her ! As some of you know she has been studying her Ass off for the National Certification Test in Pharmacology. We found out last night that she passed with flying colors :D She has studied for almost a year and she has been stressed beyond belief. It's over :D Many of you have followed my families saga ( Greek Tragedy ;) )and this is some very welcome good news for a change and we are headed for better things :rock:

Congrats Marne I know how difficult the test was and your score is awesome. This proves you are an intelligent woman, even though you married THE SICKNESS:dontknow:
Congrats :star:

TheSickness said:
That was Bad Ass :rock: :rock: It will take some time but I will heal sooner or later :mad: Not soon enough though for my liking :D Remember just because I rock, doesn't mean I am made of stone :p :D You had me at hello :rock: :rock:
get a room................congrats.

Georgia Ken said:
TheSickness said:
I am so proud of her ! As some of you know she has been studying her Ass off for the National Certification Test in Pharmacology. We found out last night that she passed with flying colors :D She has studied for almost a year and she has been stressed beyond belief. It's over :D Many of you have followed my families saga ( Greek Tragedy ;) )and this is some very welcome good news for a change and we are headed for better things :rock:

Congrats Marne I know how difficult the test was and your score is awesome. This proves you are an intelligent woman, even though you married THE SICKNESS:dontknow:
Congrats :star:

Thanks Ken. We MISS you LOTS. Give us a call if you can. I have Mon and Tues off. If you need our #'s I will PM them to you. Glad to see you back.

Luv Marne:p

Mrs.Sickness said:
Georgia Ken said:
Thanks Ken. We MISS you LOTS. Give us a call if you can. I have Mon and Tues off. If you need our #'s I will PM them to you. Glad to see you back.

Luv Marne:p

Im glad to be back Marne. I just sent you a PM

Again Congrats

Congrats Marne! Must be a great feeling to pass with such a good result!!

It feels GREAT. It is "official" now. I have the certificate(s) of proof now. I even had my 1st official Banner training for the IV room Friday nite. I didn't get to mix, but did the pulling. YAY! Chemo training will come LATER.

Thank You all for the support. It means a GREAT deal to me.

Luv U Marne:p

Marne...Im really happy for you..Thats really great news..And congrats on the 90%..thats just awesome...

Riff62 said:
Marne...Im really happy for you..Thats really great news..And congrats on the 90%..thats just awesome...

Thank You. It's kinda funny...I have a couple of RPH's fighting for me to work on their shifts....opposite shifts obviously. I told em NO THANK YOU......I'm staying where I'm at.:rock:

Thanks.......................Nights like tonight make me wonder...................WHAT the hell am I doing!!!!!:( Just a REALLY bad nite. Lots of violence......................lots of young people. I think we have 1/2 of PHX PD in the ER Trauma tonite. UGH:p

Mrs.Sickness said:
Thanks.......................Nights like tonight make me wonder...................WHAT the hell am I doing!!!!!:( Just a REALLY bad nite. Lots of violence......................lots of young people. I think we have 1/2 of PHX PD in the ER Trauma tonite. UGH:p
Well you aint helpin to many since your up Hoing your thread LOL:D :p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back