Please Welcome Exotic Engine Development!!

RedSrt007

Reaction score
I personally wanted to welcome - Exotic Engine Development is a supporting vendor of VTCOA. :)

Some of you may have heard of Kevin Singleton, he is a well renown engine builder who works with DC on some of there "BIG Engine Builds". We are proud to have him here as a Supporting vendor.

Please contact Exotic Engine Development - Kevin Singleton for all your Internal Engine needs!

Exotic Engine Development
Kevin Singleton
Murietta, CA
951-545-8223
[email protected]

Thank You

VTCOA

Last edited by a moderator:
Any specialty in particular (Turbo, S/C. N/A)? I would like to go N/A mods, nice to know someone is here to answer our questions. Thanks and congrats.

Welcome! What do ya got for us?!:rock: :eek: :p

Always a wonderful event when a super wrench joins! Everyone benefits from knowledgable input! Welcome and thanks for participating.

Something to drooooll over...:idea:

These two pictures always makes me drool.

GENIII19.JPG

GENIII32.JPG

They are of a GENIII VGX motor we built a few months ago. There are more pictures of this engine in our gallery section at http://www.exoticengine.net.

Last edited:
Welcome guys...You are now part of the best Viper truck site on the net...I along with the rest of the staff welcome you and wish you the best :D

Wow, It's really too bad that you guys are in Temecula... It's only 30 minutes away.........

...scuse me, I'm going to go bury some money before I spend it..........

Welcome to the asylum.....

SD

Thanks for the warm welcome!

We moved into our new shop a few weeks ago and are still setting things up. Once everything is setup we'd like to have a VTCOA BBQ or something. In the mean time if you'd like to stop by and see what we've got going on thus far you're welcome to do so. Someone is typically here from 8:30am-5:30 M-F. Our facilities are located off the Winchester Road exit from I-15 on Zevo Drive.

Click here for a map and address. Check out the contact section on our website for more information.

EED-David said:
Thanks for the warm welcome!

We moved into our new shop a few weeks ago and are still setting things up. Once everything is setup we'd like to have a VTCOA BBQ or something. In the mean time if you'd like to stop by and see what we've got going on thus far you're welcome to do so. Someone is typically here from 8:30am-5:30 M-F. Our facilities are located off the Winchester Road exit from I-15 on Zevo Drive.

Click here for a map and address. Check out the contact section on our website for more information.
I'll have to take a ride down, that's not far at all. The worst part is the line of cars at Winchester.

Hey EED.....

I am currently running just under 700rwhp on a stock block and Dan at DC is building my direct port No2 as we speak figure 200rwhp more....so....I figure we will get to know each other better in about a month....:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back